JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What About Small Cocks?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I wonder if small cocks 'run in the family' -- if your brothers are likely to have small ones too (I'm an only child!). Same for big cocks--do big ones run in the family? And how about sisters--does a small (or large) cocked man have sisters with small (or deep) vaginas? I've often wondered about this (maybe I have too much time on my hands!), and I guess it would be almost impossible to know about the sister thing.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Mine is about 6" hard. I just wish I was an inch longer. I'm about 4" in girth. It's a great dick!
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
I think I have an average cock, just under 6" cut, but really thick. I wish it was bigger, but I don't think it's small either.
having fun!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I'm about 4 1/2- 5" hard. When soft, I'm about an inch or two. Overall, I'm not very thick or long, but it hasn't made any difference in the pleasure I get from it!!
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
I would much rather suck on an average to small dick. Just fits better v
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
gatwick71 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-07-13
52 year old heterosexual from Near Gatwick Airport, UK
I'm about 4 1/2- 5" hard. When soft, I'm about an inch or two. I'm going to buck the trend here and tell you I really wish my dick was a lot bigger and thicker. The size of my cock has made me less confident than i should be - especially with women! I'm married now but I've never really been able to chat confidently with women and I know its all because of my cock size.

I am straight but I do get turned on watching other guys wank - mostly because I want to wank with another guy probably. I far prefer to watch a gay with a BIG dick which is thick and defined with veings, and a big head on it.. than someone with a dick like mine which is just not much fun to look at.

Ok I know this post might draw some heat - I'm sorry - I'm just being honest and maybe sharing my insecurity might help me to get over it somehow. I'm 38 by the way lol - you'd think I would have worked things out by now.
Inexperienced but curious
TOjacker Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2007-07-25
72 year old homosexual from toronto
Main thing is, for me, a guy has to like what he's got, play with it, show is off, talk about it to his buds. If he's really into his tool, size isn't an issue.
Unregistered ?

I was pretty much embarrassed most of my life because my dick is only about 3.5" when I'm hard, and I always wished it was alot bigger.
Started jacking with another guy about 4 years ago, and he's always been appreciative and complimentary and has made me feel better about my size.
He has another jack bud with a thick, 9" cock.
This guy lives out of town and on;y visits a few times a year. When he's there, he only gets a hand job, because my bud can only get the head of it in his mouth, while I get a full bj.
So, being small does have it's rewards.
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
To all of you hetro/bi guys. I prefer a small/medium, THICK cock to a long one. I can really feel it rubbing on the inside of my pussy and it fits better in my mouth & my ass. Most of my female friends feel the same way. Long ones go in too far and hurt. I also like the way a thick head feels going in and out of the opening of my pussy.

That made me wet thinking about it. I think I'll play!!!
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
smallone4u Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-06-20
65 year old curious from Illinois IL
I am 4 inches hard. Like chatting with others with small ones and seeing pics
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
I'm only 4" erect and not enough over 3" around to really mention. My testicles are also small so at least everything is in proportion down there.
Smallone5 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-07-31
71 year old curious from Rochester,NY
I'm 4.75" when erect. On the thin side ,cut,w/ big balls. Love to cam and chat w/ other guys w/ smaller dicks. In Rochester,NY area if anyone wants to J/O in person.
Merwin Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2007-12-08
49 year old curious
stirred said:
To all of you hetro/bi guys. I prefer a small/medium, THICK cock to a long one. I can really feel it rubbing on the inside of my pussy and it fits better in my mouth & my ass. Most of my female friends feel the same way. Long ones go in too far and hurt. I also like the way a thick head feels going in and out of the opening of my pussy.

Very hot description! That made me hard. Mine is average length but above average girth and a nice mushroom head.
That made me wet thinking about it. I think I'll play!!!
Unregistered ?

I am only 5.5 hard would like to correspond with you
atlstrkn6 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2010-05-10
55 year old curious from GA
I am about 6" and trully love my cock. Not sure
how I compare on girth. Let me know what u
think. Love to chat w guys my size

cheers
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What About Small Cocks?