JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Any Older Men Perv Girls In Tights/Pantyhose
Page: of 13   next > 
Unregistered ?

User posted imagestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Hi, 64yr old here, and would love to chat and wank with other older men who also love perving over girls wearing tights/pantyhose. Please private message me for hot pervy wanking sessions. I Also can Mic.strokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Mmmm. I was in M&S foodhall yesterday afternoon and got an instant stiffy over 2 girls early 20s both wearing miniskirts and dark tights (not opaque) with legs that were "just right".

Then for an added bonus I got to spend a few minutes walking down the street behind another young lady who was also wearing dark tights and gorgeously swinging little skirt.

I'm really enjoying global warming.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Codiad55 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old curious male from uk wales
Love long legs in sheer shiny pantyhose
legsassmilfsteens Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2022-05-03
45 year old
Used to wank with an older guy over pics of girls in tights/pantyhose. That grew to pics of his missus and other family members
Unregistered ?

Whew we get behind something like that, my wife always lags behind like she is tired, and I try to hurry her forward as if ignoring the legs, but needing to get somewhere. I soak it in so I can jack off later.
Unregistered ?

Hi, 64yr old here, and would love to chat and wank with other older men who also love perving over girls wearing tights/pantyhose. Please private message me for hot pervy wanking sessions. I Also can Mic.strokestroke
colbart69 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2020-05-17
61 year old bisexual male from Abingdon, Oxfordshire UK
cockI enjoy the same in Oxford. The sun comes out and the skirts get shorter. When the Visitors arrive, especially Japan etc, wear holdups on show. Any age appreciated, especially riding their bicycles. (some attempt to avoid displaying panties, others not so shy).smoothstroke
colbart69
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
andysmz said:
Mmmm. I was in M&S foodhall yesterday afternoon and got an instant stiffy over 2 girls early 20s both wearing miniskirts and dark tights (not opaque) with legs that were "just right".

Then for an added bonus I got to spend a few minutes walking down the street behind another young lady who was also wearing dark tights and gorgeously swinging little skirt.

I'm really enjoying global warming.

Certainly extending the Autumn season when tights are right but a big coat is too much, mmm. Every cloud and all that...
Upndown Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2012-08-30

Mmmm by far Most Perfectt Ideal topic for me !!! Nothing beats that perrvy feeling of catching veryy Old Lewd guyz leeering lusting over those hot slender legz in those PH, wanting so bad to just feel the up a bit so desperately !!!!
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

strokestrokestroke

tightclothes58 said:

Unregistered ?

Yes......though perv them in anything
Unregistered ?

Jakebate Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2022-11-15
54 year old curious male from Scotland
Such a glorious sight nice slender legs wrapped in sexy nylons , looking everyday winter now so lots to see and get off too .
Unregistered ?

God I love little tights that show a cameltoe without the girl noticing... hmm I was just finished! cockcockcock
Page: of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Any Older Men Perv Girls In Tights/Pantyhose