JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Your first time with cock?
Page: < prev  of 6  
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
Dark-Shadow said:
Second meetup was fun but not nearly the fanfare as meetup 1. Was on the way back to work from a physical and messaged my buddy and mentioned I was in the neighborhood. He said stop on by he had just gotten up and had breakfast. Got there and chatted a bit and he pulled his cock out the side of his boxers and said he wasnt sure how hard he would get as he was tired. I took his queue and promptly took my pants off and we both started masturbating while watching each other. After a couple minutes I got up and walked over and started sucking his cock. After enjoying that for a few minutes I stood up and he sucked me. Felt so good. He asked if I wanted to get in bed and truthfully I was planning to just stop by and play a little and had to get to the office and this was in unplanned spur of the moment meeting. He agreed and continued sucking me. I sat on his couch and he sat next to me and went back to sucking me while I stroked his cock. We ended up chatting a bit more while slowly giving each other hand jobs. Though not nearly as exciting as before it was still an opportunity for cockplay and still learned a few things. Most importantly we both enjoyed ourselves.

You dirty fucker!
Paul
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Your first time with cock?