JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best way to taste your own cum.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Jizzlover said:
A great way is to shoot it into a glass and save it for the next wank. Having a mouthful of slippery cum is a massive turn on and drives pleasure to big heights.

I don't know, I think my cum tastes best when it is still warm from my dick!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
flooger Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2022-02-23
42 year old heterosexual male from California
totally. It has to be something you do right away before you get that post-cum clarity.
The best time for me what when I threw my legs over my head and shot right into my mouth. I would never have been able to lick all that up after I came.
Probably dripping Pre-cum and would love to chat
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
Ready2Shoot said:

Cum is a huge aphrodisiac for me, and feeling it in my mouth while I'm jerking to another orgasm heightens the pleasure.

I also love shooting it into my mouth, feeling the hot slippery spurts splash across my tongue.

Both ways are amazing. The hardest part of shooting a load into a glass is having the patience not to drink it before putting a few loads into it. It takes some real self control to not slurp it down before I get a few loads in the glass.

I do both on occasion. Mouthful of cum, then coat my mouth with fresh spurts.
Terry_111 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2016-06-13
70 year old bisexual male from Ireland
I have always loves eating my spunk and started back when I started wanking first. Like most guys I did legs over shoulders and could get my cock to within about 2" from my mouth. Incredible feeling when the spunk started to squirt and I could get most of it right into my mouth. After marriage I loved to have my wife kneel over me as we fucked and many times I made myself cum fast then pull her up and lick her clean. She had the most incredible orgasms when I did this but she never mentioned me eating my load. She is off sex now for years so I wank daily and nearly always finish by blowing my load on cam. Have lots of friends on Skype and we squirt into a glass and drink it on cam for each other. One friend gave me a great tip, make sure the glass in on or touching your body to heat it up and also use just a tiny drop of water to coat the inside. That way the cum doesn't stick to the sides and you can get to eat it all. Now I think its time to cockstrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Good tip for cumming in a glass. Going to try it out
Unregistered ?

back in younger days legs over shoulder was hot, loved the hot spunk spurting in my mouth and face
wolfsix Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2020-09-20
34 year old
licking off her breasts or out of her pussy
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
I've a smooth rubber mat (25cmx15cm) that I keep under my keyboard, which I spunk my load on before licking it clean. No mess, no fuss, and maximum cum eating fulfillment grin.
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
All good suggestions and I have done most of them. One I haven't seen mentioned is ruining your orgasm and slurping it all up. I do that quite often, sometimes ruining into a shot glass and enjoying it as I continue stroking. When I can resist the urge to eat it immediately I have saved it up (froze it) and had 3 shot glasses full, that way I always some tasty cum to enjoy!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
Jaycum said:
Try to edge, as you are about to come you stop and you sccop up the sperm with fingers or spoon

I do the same. It works best for me when I haven't jerked for several days and have a nice load saved up, then I can squeeze up some cum with each ruined orgasm which I lick off my fingers.
sologusher
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Ready2Shoot said:

Same here. I usually shoot it on my non stroking hand and lick it off as I'm still orgasming. I usually shoot three or four big squirts but my orgasm contractions go on quite a bit longer. That gives me plenty of time to enjoy my fresh warm load as I cum.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
The hardest part of drinking cum and saving up a few loads is having enough self control not to drink it right away. I've got two big loads in a glass right now, and I am aching to feel it in my mouth.
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
Best tasting is when you get the whole load. If you are not able to suck yourself or at least get really close the best way to do that is to cum in a small cup or your hand and slurp it down. Warm and fresh is always best.
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
Unregistered ?

BiCumEaterCam said:
If you are still having difficulty with losing the urge to taste or eat your own you have to try this. It is how I got over that hump. As you soon as you catch that first shot of cum, lick it off your palm as you are still ejaculating and swallow it at your horniest. Next time wait for two shots, then, three, etc. If you reach a point where you lose the urge stick with that previous number for a while. Eventually you will condition yourself to associate the taste and smell of cum with being horny. Hopefully you will reach the point I am at where I crave the taste of cum and it is the soul reason I masturbate. Happy tasting, eating, and swallowing!

This is how I've done it, right as I shoot my first spurt, swap hands and keeping jerking with the other hand and licking it off the one I just came on while still cummming.
colbart69 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2020-05-17
61 year old bisexual male from Abingdon, Oxfordshire UK
Ready2Shoot said:

The best way I agree.
colbart69
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best way to taste your own cum.