JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite stroke technique?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Poet57 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2022-11-20
78 year old curious male from Spartanburg SC
I like my hand upside down thumb toward my balls. This is my favorite position when my foreskin is retracted. Most of the friction is on the crown of my cockhead.
Looking for jacking partner
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Fauxstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2022-12-27
43 year old homosexual male
I do enjoy participating in topics however there is a stalker member that follows me. He created an account oddly similar to mine just added an extra letter. He copy pastes all of my posts as if they are his. Just look back at what topics I replied and you will find his after mine. MODERATORS please take note of this. Not sure what his problem is and why he targets me. There has to rules on harassment. He really needs to be removed. What is his problem?
Open minded, always pervy, lets have fun
Fauxstr8t Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2022-12-28
47 year old homosexual male from Not so Gay Philadelphia
Poet57 said:
I like my hand upside down thumb toward my balls. This is my favorite position when my foreskin is retracted. Most of the friction is on the crown of my cockhead.

That is awesome
My other profiles are Pseudostraight, totalwanks, Dailyjerkr and Bonerownr
Dailyjerrkr Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2022-12-31
48 year old heterosexual male
Fauxstr8 said:
I do enjoy participating in topics however there is a stalker member that follows me. He created an account oddly similar to mine just added an extra letter. He copy pastes all of my posts as if they are his. Just look back at what topics I replied and you will find his after mine. MODERATORS please take note of this. Not sure what his problem is and why he targets me. There has to rules on harassment. He really needs to be removed. What is his problem?

Just delete your profile and make a new one instead of being a big whiny baby and bothering mods with stupid shit like this.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
i have a good foreskin which i pull back over my bare sensitive head.i use the pads of my thumb and two first fingers at the base of my cock as i wank.its an indirect stimulation of my cock head where all the nerves are.as i come,i can squeeze a bit harder,not too much,to get a good ejaculation.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Favorite stroke technique?