JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wanking techniques
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I seen a similar thread on here before but can't find it now. When reading it, I got the idea of fucking my legs from something another guy posted. I'm 44 and I can't believe I never thought of it before. Initially I squeezed my hardon between my thighs and started in a fucking motion. I didn't complete as I didn't have the privacy at the time. I plan to give this a better try next week, along with some lube. The second method worked a treat! When in the shower, I hunkered down and put my soapy hardon between my calf muscles. Essentially, I fucked my calf muscles for a few minutes and sprayed all over the shower floor and my feet. It felt so good, shooting hands free like this. I will defiantly do this again, I even done it in the gym shower when I was in there on my own yesterday.
It's definitely worth giving it a go, let me know how you get on and if you guys have any other tips or techniques to share, please let us know!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I'm reluctant to order toys in case I'm caught with them so any other self techniques or using stuff around the house, would be great
Unregistered ?

PaulD said:
I'm 44 and I can't believe I never thought of it before. Initially I squeezed my hardon between my thighsshare, please let us know!

I used to do that in class in grammar school. Cross my legs while the teacher droned on about grammar. Squeeze until BANG! I loved that class.
Unregistered ?

damn, so you blew inside your school trousers?
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
just the tip, no strokes till I'm all edged and oozing hot. Maybe cum maybe not, but ride the edge and lose my mind on the edge.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Fauxstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2022-12-27
43 year old homosexual male
I do the same. Just rubbing the underside of where my mushroom head and my shaft meet is enough to push me over the edge
Open minded, always pervy, lets have fun
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Anyone else like to sit with their legs as wide apart as possible when playing with their cock and balls? Feels great having all that full and unrestricted access with your balls dangling and your cock shaft in a position to be pulled around in any direction. Plus you can always wipe your dick juices on your inner thigh when you need to type on the keyboard grin.
JonnyMuscles Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2023-06-18
38 year old
Pop along to your local butchers and get yourself 2 pounds of raw chopped liver and chicken thighs. Then wedge them between 2 cushions on your sofa and hey presto, it's just like the real thing you'd never know the difference. It's perfectly safe too and no chance of catching an STI.
Foxton Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2022-12-03
60 year old
If you use bloody liver, it looks like you've just popped her virginity.

JonnyMuscles said:
Pop along to your local butchers and get yourself 2 pounds of raw chopped liver and chicken thighs. Then wedge them between 2 cushions on your sofa and hey presto, it's just like the real thing you'd never know the difference. It's perfectly safe too and no chance of catching an STI.
canning101 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2023-06-12
62 year old bisexual male from Coleshill Nr Birmingham
That?s sounds awfully messy no thanks
Happy to meet Wankers or spanking wankers etc

As anyone tired a cantaloupe ?

Cut a hole for your cock cut a tiny hole other end put cock in it will grip your cock and coat you with juices next start fucking it put your finger in the small hole it will grip then let go the pressure will release feels like a BJ I used to fuck them so hard feels like a pussy and mouth put towels down as the juices go all on the floor I used to do outdoors much better righted one in a tree v branch go completely bare then pound away hard and grint so loud woods was very remote great for shooting loads as sperm stays at the top to view

38 year old
Foxton said:
If you use bloody liver, it looks like you've just popped her virginity.

That's a really top tip Mr Foxton. By jove, the Brits are truly at the cutting edge of innovation!

While I'm at it, perhaps it's best you only use diced liver. I did read somewhere that although chicken is perfectly safe from STIs, there's a small chance you could catch bird flu. The last thing we want is to trigger another pesky global pandemic with the hallowed pages of jackinchat behind held responsible.

38 year old
canning101 said:
As anyone tired a cantaloupe ?

Cut a hole for your cock cut a tiny hole other end put cock in it will grip your cock and coat you with juices next start fucking it put your finger in the small hole it will grip then let go the pressure will release feels like a BJ I used to fuck them so hard feels like a pussy and mouth put towels down as the juices go all on the floor I used to do outdoors much better righted one in a tree v branch go completely bare then pound away hard and grint so loud woods was very remote great for shooting loads as sperm stays at the top to view

Just got back from Tesco Express and they don't do Cantaloupe. The sales assistant directed me to the water melons as an alternative. He said they that although they don'taste quite as nice as cantaloupe, if you're just using them to wank into there's hardly any difference. I might try Waitrose as they have a much larger and extensive range of fruit and vegetables.

I have also done watermelon cut a big hole then push hard with your cock to break the surface I have fucked melons either holding like a ball but can become heavy or in a press up position is easier as no weight to hold make sure the fruit is warm once you get going you can really pound them best completely nude and I think outdoors as the juice does spill out
Unregistered ?

Strip it. Grip it. Don't rip it.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wanking techniques