JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wanking techniques
Page: < prev  of 3  
Stoker6 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-07-28
69 year old curious male from London
PaulD said:
I seen a similar thread on here before but can't find it now. When reading it, I got the idea of fucking my legs from something another guy posted. I'm 44 and I can't believe I never thought of it before. Initially I squeezed my hardon between my thighs and started in a fucking motion. I didn't complete as I didn't have the privacy at the time. I plan to give this a better try next week, along with some lube. The second method worked a treat! When in the shower, I hunkered down and put my soapy hardon between my calf muscles. Essentially, I fucked my calf muscles for a few minutes and sprayed all over the shower floor and my feet. It felt so good, shooting hands free like this. I will defiantly do this again, I even done it in the gym shower when I was in there on my own yesterday.
It's definitely worth giving it a go, let me know how you get on and if you guys have any other tips or techniques to share, please let us know!

Glad I'm not the only one! Thrusting between your thighs while kneeling by the bed is perfect for viewing your laptop, or magazines - I still have Rodox and Colour Climax! This position leaves your hands free for swiping or turning pages or other body stimulations. But if you want to see yourself spunk you need to change positions. I sometimes roll onto my back keeping my shaft between my thighs and straighten my hips for the final maximum thrust and spunk over my chest (trying not to get it in my beard!). Nice to reach round and fondle your ball bag too. If you try it let me know how it went.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I've been masturbating myself for over 50 years, so I consider myself an expert masturbator. It I'm still finding new techniques to add to my repertoire of different wanks.
I'm straight, and only recently, I e discovered a new technique, where I masturbate and do my spunk on my own face. I saw a video of a guy doing it on xvideos, I was a bit nervous, a bit unsure of doing it at first. But I thought I'd try it, so I lay down on the floor on my back, or you can do it on the bed, or in a big chair even. You ly on your back with your legs up the wall, them shuffle closer tobthexeall, as much as you can, so your hips are slightly up the wall aswell, and you tug yourself like that, till you are nearly cumming, then you shuffle up the wall as much as you can again so your hips are off the floor,in the wall, so your head is sort of hunched forward down towards your cock, as close as you can get it, thensourt your spunk right in your face like that. I'm straight, but yes a great feeling, I think it's because it's really sleazy, that's why I enjoyed doing it so much. Now it's part of my wank list, I don't do it all the time,I have to be in the right mood, but I would recommend it to any masturbators, especially any expert masturbators like myself who are looking for more expert type wanks to do. Pm me and let me know how it goes if you try it. Or email me..
[email protected]
And if you know a better way of spunking on your own face, please let me know.somrtimes I can spunk on my face just doing my normal sitting down wank, I do a good strang spurt right up landing on my face, but I'm in my 60s, so I don't always have such a strong cum spurt, I can't always rely on spurting up a good strong cum, so if I want to spunk on my face,I get into the position and enjoy doing that way, then evening it's not a very strong spurt, it still splats on my face.
Unregistered ?

A walking cum is another good technique. I think this is also for the more experienced wanker, it's another expert technique, and takes time to master it properly. You wank while walking, and when you start to cum, it's really difficult to keep walking while you are coming, your legs nearly give way when you start to cum, but if you can carry walking, all the way through the cum till after your last spurt and cum dribbles, it feels fantastic. Let me know if you've done this, or if you try it, let me know how it goes.
Pm or email .
[email protected]
Towelman Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2023-07-02
86 year old
yeah me too i use the vacuum works for me made an adapter so its smooth
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » wanking techniques