JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most cum I have ever swallowed at one go!
Page: of 1  
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I am a regular CD and have a boyfriend that I visit every few weeks. I usually spend a few hours with him and get fucked a couple of times. Occasionally he brings a friend or 2 round and I give them a blow-job. These guys are mainly in their 60's, although we do have a couple of 70's. Anyway this Saturday a new guy turns up. Nice guy, been divorced for about 6 months, had always wanted a BJ from a tranny. So I got on my knees and got his cock in my mouth and started sucking. He was making suitable moans and groans and said he was getting close. Anyway he suddenly erupted like a bloody fire hose down my throat, and he just kept shooting. I couldn't keep up and had cum dribbling out of my mouth and down my chin. When he had finally finished he said he hadn't cum since his divorce! No shit!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I have done 24 dudes sucked and swallowed in one
sittinglove
I am your bottom
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
Most cum I've had at once was when a friend and I took turns sucking each other off and shooting into a glass. 6-7 loads all for me.

Most cum I pumped out was when he was edging me with a pair of pantyhose. Almost had 4 orgasms and I was really lose and he finished me off with a blowjob. I didn't think I'd stop jizzing.

As you can guess my my name, I love cum. I've been blessed with putting out massive cumshots and I rarely skip the chance to fill my mouth.
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Postino said:
I am a regular CD and have a boyfriend that I visit every few weeks. I usually spend a few hours with him and get fucked a couple of times. Occasionally he brings a friend or 2 round and I give them a blow-job. These guys are mainly in their 60's, although we do have a couple of 70's. Anyway this Saturday a new guy turns up. Nice guy, been divorced for about 6 months, had always wanted a BJ from a tranny. So I got on my knees and got his cock in my mouth and started sucking. He was making suitable moans and groans and said he was getting close. Anyway he suddenly erupted like a bloody fire hose down my throat, and he just kept shooting. I couldn't keep up and had cum dribbling out of my mouth and down my chin. When he had finally finished he said he hadn't cum since his divorce! No shit!!
Since this meeting he has asked me to visit his house a few times. Well finally got round there yesterday. Fully dressed and with some very sexy underwear on. he told me that he couldn't stop thinking about that bj I had given him. I asked if he wanted another, he said of course but can I kiss you first. No problem. So we started kissing and he was a great kisser. I found myself getting very turned on. As we kissed his hands wandered to my ass. I had a very short skirt on and he soon had a hand inside my panties and was fingering my ass. Well I hadn't expected to let him fuck me but I was really horny by this time. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he couldn't believe his luck. I got some lube from my bag and bent over his dining table and told him to lube up my hole really well. he got my panties off first and got lubing. I was gagging for it by then and he stripped off and got behind me. His cock felt rock hard as he pushed at my hole before it slipped in. We both moaned with pleasure. he only managed about 10 storkes before he shot his load into me. God it felt good. I stayed for another couple of hours and he fucked me another 4 times. I might have found a new boyfriend!!
freaky666 Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2012-03-14
bisexual male from toronto
I used to go to the bathhouse on my bday and get fucked for hours, had the dudes breed me then let it drip out of my ass into a bowl. At the end of the night I would drink it all, my record was 38 guys on my 25th birthday but it was usually between 15 and 25 guys

So hot
when you do things right,people won't be sure if you've done anything at all
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
I saved 15 loads full of cum in the freezer and let the huge cumsicle melt in my mouth before gulping it down. Fucking delicious!
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Most at once for me was 5 guys. I was at a pool party and 5 dudes were sitting in a big inner tube like float. I swam up into the middle and sucked them all off. Each gave me a nice load to swallow.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Most cum I have ever swallowed at one go!