JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Add a reply Quote this post
pencil Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2012-01-11
47 year old heterosexual
I enjoy my foreskin but never tried any special like you suggest.

That video is amazing, how much cum!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
MeaManus Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2019-09-04

In my opinion the frenulum is the most sensitive area by many men, maybe majority. The vagina canal has a slightly rough, corrugated area at its top wall some centimeters behind the entry. Upon my theory both areas correspond by fuckung doggy style, the ethymologically traditional position of males and females.

I discovered the sensitivity of my frenulum in the bathtub in puberty when I was able to pull down my foreskin at my stiffy the first time. For some following time it was a sport disciplin of mine to hold the foreskin back tightly and reach the orgasm only by tender carressing it with the soapy water finger.

pencil Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2012-01-11
47 year old heterosexual
sounds like we all need to try this, that very horny

Well let me say, you should not have too many illusions about male multi-orgastic ability. Its the great exception, and I think there is no connection if orgasm is frenulum caused or not.

When I have had my orgasm anyway I need the usual break of a certain time. Prostate needs to get filled with some semen again, and every immediately following orgasm would be lost of energy only in the natural sense of population increase.
Unregistered ?

Each person will be slightly unique, but in the end, the most powerful sex location is the brain.
Longtom1 Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2016-05-25
68 year old heterosexual from Netherlands
Well, I am very pleased to have a foreskin - never looked it into with such detail before! But glad to enjoy it, and I have wondered how it is that our cut fellow masturbators can enjoy it as much as the those with foreskins!! But they do!! By the way i love a long foreskin - looks so sexy. Love to stretch it and play.
Keep stroking
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
I just love foreskin menstroke
I am your bottom
Unregistered ?

That's definitely where I focus. I was once jerking off a friend who was circumcised and I found it very disconcerting, as my usual moves didn't have the same effect at all.

I am opposed to the US-typical circumcision because it seems to me as a relative lust killer. Well, it is a question of hygiene then.
I am lucky to have my short, but still existing foreskin under the glans bulge the whole day. So everything is clean. My so uncovered frenulum on the back side has still enough motion agility to massage the "very special" inner nerves under the frenulum in the penis corpus, moved by 2 fingers.
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Page: of 1