JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hypersexuality
Page: of 1  
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I have to ask the question; How many people, male/female feel as though they are "Hypersexual"? Look it up, it's a real thing, and I'm quite certain that I am exactly that. I do not suffer from depression or bipolarism or any other type of condition like that. I am just so horny all the time, every single day, 24/7/365. I'm curious as to how many others may feel the same way. Even moments after having sex or just masturbating, I am right back to being horny again. Would love to have a conversation with others about this. Any and all responses are appreciated.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
"Hyper" might be a little strong for my story but "Enormously" would probably be accurate.

I'm always conscious of when I'll get a chance for another release. One that'll set everything right with the day. When I'm in a relationship, it's very difficult to come up with a reason to NOT have sex once a day. On top of that, I'd probably find a time/way of masturbating as well.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
48 year old male from UK
Sounds too familiar!
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Being horny around the clock is not a problem, but fuck, there are times when I wish it would give me a break, but then again I just love being horny. stroke
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
I've been hypersexual lately and nothing really sates me. Constant thinking about cock almost all day and no amount of jerking off can get it out of my mind.

One of my longstanding fantasies has been fulfilled and it has taken my lust for cock even higher.

I'm happy that of all the things to get addicted to, jizz is my thing.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I feel the same way. I love waking up so I can stroke my cock, and I love going to bed and stroking my cock before going to sleep and I almost always stroke my cock a time or two during the day, usually when I go to the toilet. Plus the occasional bareback fucking and blow-jobs during the week.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
58 year old homosexual male
I thought there was something wrong with
me but its getting out of hand but I like itstrokestroke Like right now I have the need to
expose myselfstroke
I am your bottom
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
GraysAnatomy said:
I feel the same way. I love waking up so I can stroke my cock, and I love going to bed and stroking my cock before going to sleep and I almost always stroke my cock a time or two during the day, usually when I go to the toilet. Plus the occasional bareback fucking and blow-jobs during the week.

I just got done jerking off and swallowing a load and all it did was make me want cock even more.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Hypersexuality