JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dental Hygienist Visit
Page: < prev  of 2  
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
kinkyhubby said:
I'm surprised there's not more talk about going to a hair salon, those tits at the back of your head and inches from your face always been good too grin

As a tallish person the chair has to be lowered and with my arms on the arm rests my elbows usually stick out slightly. I once had this cute hairdresser pressing her crotch against my elbows. Eventually it did not appear to be by accident I was sure she knew what she was doing, I certainly did not mind - good thing there was a sheet over my lap.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DeliriousEdge81 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2022-12-30
43 year old heterosexual male from NE U.S.
John_Handcock said:
As a tallish person the chair has to be lowered and with my arms on the arm rests my elbows usually stick out slightly. I once had this cute hairdresser pressing her crotch against my elbows. Eventually it did not appear to be by accident I was sure she knew what she was doing, I certainly did not mind - good thing there was a sheet over my lap.

I've had similar experiences...and you always wonder, was that really just random??
Unregistered ?

kinkyhubby said:
I'm surprised there's not more talk about going to a hair salon, those tits at the back of your head and inches from your face always been good too grin

I used to get my hair cut by this little slag:

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Always lots of temptation to grab things I shouldn't!
ChubbyBottom Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2019-08-16
54 year old bisexual male
For many years I have gone regularly to a massage therapist, a pretty young woman with fantastic big tits.

Over the years she has gotten more relaxed with me, so often she leans against the table and I can feel her warm thighs press against my arm. I haven't felt the heat of her mound but sometimes it's clear both thighs are pressed against me.

And in the last few months I have gotten to feel those mighty tits, sometimes when she picks up my arm and is working on it, it brushes her soft tit. And when she has to lean over me, I sometimes feel them briefly touch my head or shoulder.

She always immediately moves back a bit, so I'm sure it's by accident, they're just so deliciously big that she can't help it, which is the biggest turnon of all!

I have spilled many a load at home after these accidental contacts!

And no, this isn't the type of massage clinic that offers happy endings, so I make my own at home afterwards!
ChubbyBottom Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2019-08-16
54 year old bisexual male
...oh, and speaking of dental hygienists, mine is a pretty young woman, and at least once each time I visit, she has to turn her back to me and I see her nice tight ass and bikini panty lines pressing tight against her scrubs. It's a lovely view that I look forward to every time!

Love bikini panties, VPL, and scrubs!
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
When I was just out of high school a girl I graduated with asked if I would let her cut my hair for free as part of her hair stylist course (for grading). It was a bit of a drive but I thought what the hell. The cut was good but the conversation was even better. She mentioned she often cuts hair at the local nudist beach... Unfortunately I had not figured out I was a bit of an exhibitionist yet. The thought of her cutting my hair naked did fuel some great masturbation for a while.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dental Hygienist Visit