JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Limp Cock
Page: < prev  of 2  
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
cockAt 78 with having had 2 TURP?s (look it up, no fun.). I just get a semi and normal jacking doesn?t get me off. I?ve got a couple of toys that vibrate, an fleshlight and one that thrusts and spins. None of them work. Pills don?t work. I use my random orbital sander with a smooth pad on it and a towel over my cock. That will get me off and the feeling is great. I start off at low speed (between 1 and 2) then slowly increase up to between 3 and 4, but when I cum it feels great with 5 or 6 good convulsions, but there?s not much cum (just enough for a little taste)and very little precum. I would love to find a good cock sucker to see if they could get me off.
stroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I hope you are able to find someone to help you out with a good cock suck. In the meantime it's great that you have found something that does work. I wouldn't worry about the volume of cum, as long as it feels great, it sounds like everything is still functioning
fnskr2 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-11-06
78 year old curious male
ron,,, EMPTY YOUR MAIL BOX !!!
pantybottom Amateur Jackinchatter

264 posts since 2019-11-23
81 year old
would try to help you if I was there. Ido like seeing people having convulsions when they cum. I get them at times but wish they were harder. I have a orbitial sander will have to try it. how long does it take you to cum using it?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Limp Cock