JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jerk off when there is Free Safe Head available?
Page: of 2   next > 
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
This is such in incredible tragedy. Way too many Guys either go to bed horny or have to Jerk Off each night. There are tons of Secret mature Men who really enjoy Sucking Cock. It doesn't matter where You live, there are many mature Men who want nothing more than a Secret Cock to Suck Off. After about 50 years old, many Men find a craving to Suck Cock. They enjoy it and they become very good at it. They are not looking for any kind of Gay relationship. They are just looking for a Secret Cock to Suck to completion. You can find them in many Bars or Taverns. Sitting at the end of the Bar, not chasing the Girls. Usually kind of quiet. If You sat down near their seat and started up a conversation, You might be surprised. First of all NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW WHO SUCKS YOUR COCK! These Men want it to be a total Secret. Talk with them. Complain about trying to find a wild woman that knows how to Suck Cock, because Your Lady won't do it right. Strike up a little friendship, then eventually ask "Hey where can a Horny Guy get a GOOD Blow Job?" You might eventually find what You really need. If He does a good Job, You might end up with a Secret Cock Sucker. Who would be willing to Secretly Suck You Off when ever You really need it. Always keep Your Cock and Balls nice and clean. Maybe sneak into the restroom and use a little water to freshen up. Then after He has Sucked you Off, keep it a total secret. No one needs to know that He Sucks Your Cock. You don't want to share His Lips and Tongue. Keep it a secret and enjoy a Private, Secret Cock Sucker.
Could You keep it a secret? Could You allow a mature Perv to Suck You Off?
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
That description fits me perfectly. I too wonder why men would jackoff when I am more than willing and eager to suck their cock, have them cum in my mouth and swallow it. I simply LOVE to suck cock.
Be happy, suck a cock
Unregistered ?

Discretion and availability. No married man wants his life ruined.
Axiom75 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2022-04-06
26 year old homosexual male
I prefer jacking off. I dislike having my dick sucked.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Not easy to find. Between the wackos and the "yo, how's it hangin' pal" crowd on the internet, it'll take a while. I'm looking to give oral to someone on a regular basis as well. You might want to consider your best chances off the internet or Tinder/Match type of deal. That way, it'll take one meeting for you to get your answer. Good luck!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
jt1manband Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2017-05-01
45 year old bisexual male from Chicago
Let me know where to really find that? Easier said than done.
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
RobinKay said:

This. This more than anything holds a married man back. The fear is real and valid too.
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
RobinKay said:

I think that is it. I've been giving head for almost 20 years, and only 3 married men that I know of. One had his wife's blessing, and the other two were word of mouth.

If it was easy and risk free, I'd have a constant stream of cocks to suck.
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
Masturbation provides a certain type of pleasure, and blow jobs another. Even though I have safe head available when I want it, I also masturbate for the particular joy and intensity it gives me. Sexual creatures enjoy all types of action, whether with self or with others.
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
So mac_46_46 I live near Pittsburgh what's wrong with melove
I am your bottom
gonegonegooner Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2022-07-12
50 year old bisexual male from New York

Hairybi said:
Masturbation provides a certain type of pleasure, and blow jobs another. Even though I have safe head available when I want it, I also masturbate for the particular joy and intensity it gives me. Sexual creatures enjoy all types of action, whether with self or with others.

Hear hear.

If masturbation is getting boring or not satisfying then you're not doing it right! smile Mostly kidding.

Good on you guys that like sucking cock and figure it out at whatever age. Life is short and brutal so whatever you can do to make it pleasant for yourself and others all the better.
wanker? I hardly knew her!
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
@Jizzlover "...the other two were word of mouth." but of course they were! LOL
Springer Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2022-12-28
61 year old
The idea of a man sucking my cock does NOT turn me on, that is why!
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
To all the married Guys that fear having their lives ruined. Yes that is something to consider, but the older Guys that just want to Suck Cock are NOT wanting any kind of relationship. For most of Us, the act is with the Cock and not the Man. I personally don't need to become friends. I just want to SECRETLY Suck Your Cock. All We want is Your Fresh Hot Load of Sperm, shot directly into our Warm Wet Mouths.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
looking for Men who want nothing more than a Secret Cock to Suck Off. anyone near warner robins ga. i need a longs slow wet cum on your mouth by
str8 mwm
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jerk off when there is Free Safe Head available?