JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jerk off when there is Free Safe Head available?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Sperm-Donor Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2021-12-25
62 year old curious male from Maryland
you can come and suck the cum out of my cock anytime you want
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Safe head is hard to find around here. The odds are good, but the goods are odd.
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
Dale88 said:
Safe head is hard to find around here. The odds are good, but the goods are odd.

The number of guys I didn't want to have anything to do with is a number much higher than the guys I've met up. Too many weirdos out there.

A decent option is a glory hole if you can find one, and one that isn't full of skeevy types.

There is one down the road. Small, out of the way. Clean. Places like this are great for married men or curious types. You never see or meet the guy giving you head.

It's also wonderful for giving. Easy. Show up, turn on the movie and wait for a cock to show up. I've only gone away with nothing once. Last time, the guy didn't reciprocate, but that was ok.
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
Here in SC with a mouth eager to suck and a cock that needs attention.
Lonely Wanker
Unregistered ?

Springer said:
The idea of a man sucking my cock does NOT turn me on, that is why!

same, it just does nothing for me. Not opposed, not hating on anyone or anything, it just causes no reaction in me that I can tell. I think this, along with the "does not want life ruined" comment are equal factors. And looking at STD rates and prevalence these days, the guys saying they just want to suck a never ending train of cock and swallow loads, for real? Do you just don't care, again not hating just wondering.
bobby396 Amateur Jackinchatter

297 posts since 2022-08-31
53 year old curious male from Yorkshire
I'm wondering if it's as common over here in England for plentiful guys to suck cock.I'm scared but interested.
I love nipples and young girls ass.
Jackmeehoff Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2023-06-16
68 year old curious male from Tampa Bay
...of course the mention of "safe" is brought up. Being married (and of course always horny with a wife who doesnt want it anymore), how can u b sure you dont end up with STI's/STD's or by chance HIV???
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why jerk off when there is Free Safe Head available?