JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Do you check out next doors panties on the washing line
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
GayguyNOpussy Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2023-02-22

Are you a cross dresser?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
TimCrav Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-12-10
heterosexual male from US
An embarrassing confession: when I was a kid I was really turned on by flimsy panties hanging on neighbors' lines - especially the house where a girl I knew from school lived. She was very pretty, and my cock was often in my hand in bed at night while I thought about the last time I'd gotten an upskirt view of her in our classroom. My excitement went so far that I actually stole transparent panties from her line to masturbate with - drove my cock absolutely crazy. Not very nice, I guess, but you know how it is - felt sooooooo good!
Terri212121 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2021-12-14
63 year old curious male from Uk
Absolutely grin
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
I was always more turned on by the shape of bras than of panties.
Sadly, people here don't hang clothes on outdoor lines much anymore. Even women's underwear which doesn't generally get dried in electric clothes dryers are generally dried indoors....usually on hangers in bathrooms. So you don't get to see neighbors' undies that way.
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
I once went to the house of the mother of my son's schoolfriend with my wife and son as we were on holiday there. She was recently divorced and had moved away from London. Bizarrely she had six white thongs hanging on the line in the garden when we arrived and looked out the kitchen window.
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Great memories of looking at all the panties hanging out on clothes lines. Started stealing them as often as I could. To bad no one hangs clothes out any more. Of course way to many cameras around these days!
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
LingerieLover1 said:
Great memories of looking at all the panties hanging out on clothes lines. Started stealing them as often as I could. To bad no one hangs clothes out any more. Of course way to many cameras around these days!

Prefer heavily soiled ones myself.
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Pervertfive said:
Prefer heavily soiled ones myself.
o.I raided many a dirty hamper for those as well!
Creamcracker Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2021-11-26
67 year old curious male from Uk
My neighbour is 84yrs love looking at her large panties on her clothes line
Unregistered ?

LingerieLover1 said:

Yes me too - always had the best opportunities for stealing panties when we were on holiday during my teens and I would sneak out of the caravan we were staying in round about midnight and go around all the other caravans and in those days during the seventies there were plenty of panties hanging out on the washing lines overnight - it was usually a treasure trove which I would then take into the caravan sites toilets and has the most incredible wank while using several pairs to sniff and wank into- absolute heaven stroke
Alas as you say there are too many cameras about these days anyway to take that risk
uk_mature_1954 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2022-07-12
70 year old from East Anglia
I'm with you all the way grin
amberdelight65 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2017-04-07
59 year old curious male from Scotland
kinkyhubby said:
When I was with my ex our old neighbour would comment when she wasn't there. It was a huge turn on knowing her was seeing them. It's a great way to expose their secrets when mates or workmen are there too, and can lead to a little more fun.

On display

What a great collection
Unregistered ?

Can't see my neighbour's washing line where I live now unfortunately but when I was younger (13-17) I fancied my neighbours daughter so much. She was a similar age to me and I could see their washing line from my bedroom window. The first time I noticed her panties hanging on the line was one of the horniest wanks of my teen life. Had many, many more wanks over her underwear hanging on the line after that.
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
LingerieLover1 said:

I did the same thing in my teen years, started out with one pair that turned into a nylon panty obsession. I ended up with quite a collection back then, along with some pantyhose.
sologusher
Unregistered ?

Growing up, one side we had a girl the year above me, on the other one in the same year and her little sister.

Love standing at my window jacking off looking at all the knickers hanging out, catching glimpse when on our bikes and what not was even better. Actually borrowed a set from one of the girls when we were "curious" about each other.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Do you check out next doors panties on the washing line