JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » luv to see women groped by multiple men
Page: of 1  
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
https://www.imagefap.com/photo/952940278/?link=thm#3
aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
One of my favorite categories are gangbang women who take on one after the other, after the other, after the other in missionary.

If they seem to be looking at the clock, forget it.

But if it looks like they're into it, my zipper is halfway down.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
Years ago, I worked for a guy who was very much, how can I put it, very hands-on with many of his female employees. He owned the company and was well off and even in his 60s he was constantly stroking and groping any of the women -especially those in their late teens or early 20s, -that would let him. He thought nothing about putting his hands down a girls blouse to touch their tits or or pulling their skirts up and patting their arses.boobsboobs

He would often ask the girls if they had sex last night and if they were spitters or swallowers. Quite often the girls would say yes, or that they preferred to swallow their husband spunk.eyeshot

He got away with it because he was the boss and none of the women ever made a big deal about it. It pissed me off because I would have loved to have got away with what he was doing every day.angry

assassboobsasseyeshoteyeshot
Colossal Pervert
Unregistered ?

HertsHubbyUK Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2022-09-15
68 year old bisexual male from UK
Hi tottaly agree, love seeing a group groping.... happended a couple of times to my Mrs at a club.. almost out of control grabbing etc.. i just sat back and enjoyed it .. perfect
Unregistered ?

Yes, especially if she starts off fully clothed, and the men start feeling her body through her clothes, then slowly unbuttoning and unzipping and removing her clothing. It's exciting to watch, but for me, only if she is very willing like the girl in your clip.
psmith Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2023-02-02
71 year old curious male from North East Scotland
I used to take my mature ex lover to Dogging sites where she would willing allow guys to grope her through the car window usually after dark. She would take her dress off when guys started looking when I put on the interior light revealing her sexy undies including stockings. She just laid back and let them help themselves. Big turn on
for me as i filmed the action and wanked.

Bill60s said:
Yes, especially if she starts off fully clothed, and the men start feeling her body through her clothes, then slowly unbuttoning and unzipping and removing her clothing. It's exciting to watch, but for me, only if she is very willing like the girl in your clip.

Luv the reveal as her clothes come off with all the guys ready to fondle her tits and ass and diddle her wet cunt.

Here's a groping classic as the men enjoy Tracey.

https://xhamster.com/videos/tracey-adams-12863104

HertsHubbyUK said:
Hi tottaly agree, love seeing a group groping.... happended a couple of times to my Mrs at a club.. almost out of control grabbing etc.. i just sat back and enjoyed it .. perfect

My fondest memories include my wife getting mauled by horny admirers with their stiff pricks leaking precum for her.
So exciting the watch the boys feast on her tits and jizz
her cleavage.

psmith said:
I used to take my mature ex lover to Dogging sites where she would willing allow guys to grope her through the car window usually after dark. She would take her dress off when guys started looking when I put on the interior light revealing her sexy undies including stockings. She just laid back and let them help themselves. Big turn on
for me as i filmed the action and wanked.

Sounds like a dream cum true. My wife loved to doll herself up in garterbelt, hose a heels and sexy bra and panties when we went to swing clubs.

The idea of dogging never appealed to her it's not a popular pasttime in Canada. If we lived in Britain we probably would have joined in on the debauchery.

I hope you saw a lot of jizz on your gf.
Unregistered ?

it's one of my , and my wifes, hottest fantasy to have a group of guys maul and molest her in a bar.....taking her into the corner to strip her and use her.

Love to chat about it and share her

jonesthesteam22 said:
it's one of my , and my wifes, hottest fantasy to have a group of guys maul and molest her in a bar.....taking her into the corner to strip her and use her.

Love to chat about it and share her

Better act on your fantasy while you're still young.
My hotwife experienced a steep decline in sexual urges after turning 55.

Happy I got to see her used by strange meat for a decade and a half. She looks so sexy with jizz on her face.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » luv to see women groped by multiple men