JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Co worker
Page: of 2   next > 
Ox0776 Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2022-04-22
47 year old
I am 46 and she is 58. She is recently divorced. I have a sexual erotic dream about her. Should I mention it or just keep jerking off thinking about it ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Ox0776 said:
I am 46 and she is 58. She is recently divorced. I have a sexual erotic dream about her. Should I mention it or just keep jerking off thinking about it ?

Dicey call. Depends. Could be disastrous, or you just never know.
I played out a similar scenario with a woman that I worked with. I really did have a naughty dream about her. It took me 6 months of innocent flirting (she started it) lol and eventually I worked up the courage to tell her. She said, "I knew it, you are a total horn dog" and twisted my nipple through my shirt and sashayed her cute tight little butt away from me giggling. We ended up in a torrid sexual love affair for about 6 months. The issue was we were both married. And her husband worked at the same place. But we mutually agreed to call it off when my wife got pregnant, and people in the office started to talk, a couple of my buddies told me confidentially that word was getting out. Could have been a shit storm.
Regardless, it was fun. Some wild and crazy sex. A lot of it. boobs pussy cock
jackinbud1969 Amateur Jackinchatter

282 posts since 2013-07-10
curious male from Va
It depends are you married? Don not mention it at work ,then you got SEXUAL HARASSMENT to deal with. Maybe mention it in passing after work once and see how she reacts. Just my thoughts.
Ox0776 Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2022-04-22
47 year old
I have had sex with women I worked with before have to be careful and make sure they are into it but it is different with her she is not someone I am usually attracted to so I am not sure how to approach it
Unregistered ?

I have a new colleague who started yesterday- she is c25 with black hair, plump lips and tanned skin.

She has turned up this morning in black leather trousers, they are tight to her arse.

I have to train her; today is going to be hard in every sense...
Unregistered ?

We need pics of this new girl!
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
Emperor999 said:
We need pics of this new girl!

We certainly do. Sounds like she's bound to have an Instagram account full of photos.
Unregistered ?

My dick is twitching each time I see the outline of her ass in those trousers!
Unregistered ?

I used to have a very hot Chinese coworker. I kept things professional and classy, but after she left for a new job I sent her a few emails telling her how hot she looked in some of her social media posts. She seemed flattered.

One night I was chatting with her online and said fuck it and told her straight up that I was hard from looking at her pics and that I was masturbating to her. I came so hard from the rush of telling her that. I dont think she liked it and she mostly stopped responding to my messages. But it was worth it for that incredible orgasm I had over her.
Unregistered ?

ILoveToPump said:
I used to have a very hot Chinese coworker. I kept things professional and classy, but after she left for a new job I sent her a few emails telling her how hot she looked in some of her social media posts. She seemed flattered.

One night I was chatting with her online and said fuck it and told her straight up that I was hard from looking at her pics and that I was masturbating to her. I came so hard from the rush of telling her that. I dont think she liked it and she mostly stopped responding to my messages. But it was worth it for that incredible orgasm I had over her.

User posted image

And here she is, the wankable little thing
Edging60 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2023-02-24
61 year old heterosexual male
A nurse was hired for health and safety. Blonde, petite, E cups (I overheard her chatting with a female colleague). A bit overwhelmed by her role - better suited to care home type nursing. Got a hot kiss off her at the Xmas party - tongue deep in my mouth grin Will forever regret that life was too complex not to take it further at the time. Still wank over her!
Unregistered ?

Edging60 said:
A nurse was hired for health and safety. Blonde, petite, E cups (I overheard her chatting with a female colleague). A bit overwhelmed by her role - better suited to care home type nursing. Got a hot kiss off her at the Xmas party - tongue deep in my mouth grin Will forever regret that life was too complex not to take it further at the time. Still wank over her!

Sounds hot! Care to share a pic or two?
Unregistered ?

User posted image

I remember this Halloween very well. My Chinese coworker and another office gal wore these distracting little costumes and my productivity took a nose dive. And I know I was not the only male that day who was very distracted
Glazemywife Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2019-04-23
63 year old heterosexual male from florida
I have a thing for my boss. she loves dressing in costumes like wonder woman and characters like that. she is 60 and plump but she is still hott and looks like a mature linda carter type. I jack off to pictures of naked women that look like her all the time.
Glazemywife Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2019-04-23
63 year old heterosexual male from florida
I have a thing for my boss. she loves dressing in costumes like wonder woman and characters like that. she is 60 and plump but she is still hott and looks like a mature linda carter type. I jack off to pictures of naked women that look like her all the time.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Co worker