JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many STRAIGHT guys afraid to label themselves bi ?
Page: of 6   next > 
7inchesOfFun Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2023-03-12
36 year old homosexual male from Orlando, Fl
Jnc is full of guys claiming they are straight and then go on to post about everything to do with being with a guy. Why is it so hard to admit they are bi, bi-curious, bisexual or gay? I notice most of them are older guys above 50 or so. It definitely is a generational thing. They had to be closeted and suppress feelings and hide because it wasnt acceptable back when they were young. Now a days it is perfectly acceptable being who you are and being with who you want to be with.
Lets have a Session

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
churchill45 Amateur Jackinchatter

481 posts since 2023-03-14
heterosexual male
Why do you even give a fuck?

WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
7inchesOfFun said:
Jnc is full of guys claiming they are straight and then go on to post about everything to do with being with a guy. Why is it so hard to admit they are bi, bi-curious, bisexual or gay? I notice most of them are older guys above 50 or so. It definitely is a generational thing. They had to be closeted and suppress feelings and hide because it wasnt acceptable back when they were young. Now a days it is perfectly acceptable being who you are and being with who you want to be with.

You do have a point.
Lonely Wanker

OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
I sometimes have a fantasy where I am on my knees sucking a huge black cock as the guy humiliates and degrades me.

That no more makes me bisexual - or gay even - than eating a cheese sandwich makes me a vegetarian.
Colossal Pervert

WildChildJade88 said:
You do have a point.

You notice that too? Especially the ones that argue it when you call them out on it.
Lets have a Session

originalbastard Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2023-03-09
42 year old bisexual male from uk
If you're sexually attracted to multiple genders, you're bisexual. That's how it works. Unfortunately decades of bi-phobia and almost zero representation in the media leads so many men to be terrified of The B Word.

On the very rare occasions when bisexual men are seen on TV, they're shown as either dating a guy, or being very camp. So if you're a non-flamboyant guy, in a happy monogomous relationship with a woman, who also happens to get turned on by a bit of cock, you see how bisexual men are represented and think, "But that's not me - I'm not like that... I can't be bisexual."

Also, for those of you who are saying "I can't be bi because I'd never want a relationship with a man" or "I'd never have full on sex with a man..." If you have a lad who's a virgin, never had sex, doesn't want a relationship, but who wanks over girls, fancies them, fantasises about touching them... you'd not say he was asexual; you'd say he was straight. Because he's sexually aroused by the female form. Even if he's had no ACTUAL experience with them.
see profile

Unregistered ?

Lots of confused people here

8inchesOffun Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-03-20
34 year old
churchill45 said:
Why do you even give a fuck?

Because he has a problem where he is insecure about his homosexuality and constantly needs validation that its the end of the world if a straight guy sucks a dick. So much so that he creates fake profiles to agree with himself. Pretty pathetic, really.

jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I am in my 60's and am bisexual. I love pussy as well as cock. I love eating a pussy as a cock pounds my ass best of both worlds.

originalbastard said:
If you're sexually attracted to multiple genders, you're bisexual. That's how it works. Unfortunately decades of bi-phobia and almost zero representation in the media leads so many men to be terrified of The B Word.

On the very rare occasions when bisexual men are seen on TV, they're shown as either dating a guy, or being very camp. So if you're a non-flamboyant guy, in a happy monogomous relationship with a woman, who also happens to get turned on by a bit of cock, you see how bisexual men are represented and think, "But that's not me - I'm not like that... I can't be bisexual."

Also, for those of you who are saying "I can't be bi because I'd never want a relationship with a man" or "I'd never have full on sex with a man..." If you have a lad who's a virgin, never had sex, doesn't want a relationship, but who wanks over girls, fancies them, fantasises about touching them... you'd not say he was asexual; you'd say he was straight. Because he's sexually aroused by the female form. Even if he's had no ACTUAL experience with them.

Very well said and I agree.
Lets have a Session

8inchesOffun Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-03-20
34 year old
7inchesOfFun said:
Very well said and I agree.

Hi there insecure gay guy.

Drowningboi Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-07-26
47 year old bisexual male from Tampa, FL
I don't mind admitting I enjoy some mutual j/o and oral with a bi bud.

7inchesOfFun said:
What happens underwater, stays underwater...

Drowningboi said:
I don't mind admitting I enjoy some mutual j/o and oral with a bi bud.

Nice. Its a shame more guys arent as comfortable as you admitting they are bi.
Lets have a Session

Unregistered ?

I think here is alot of bi men who are obsessed with straight guys , and seem to spam the place with threads , i think they just cant take straight guys not being interested in them

Drowningboi Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-07-26
47 year old bisexual male from Tampa, FL
7inchesOfFun said:
Nice. Its a shame more guys arent as comfortable as you admitting they are bi.

They would have a lot more fun if they did stroke
What happens underwater, stays underwater...

Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many STRAIGHT guys afraid to label themselves bi ?