JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife supports eating own cum
Page: of 1  
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
A number of years ago, my wife and I were laying in bed. I had thought she had fallen asleep and was slowing playing with myself. I was incredibly horny and wet and pinched some of my precum with my fingers and brought to my mouth for a taste. Well, apparently my wife was NOT sleeping and saw the whole thing. She said WTF. Embarrassed, I never brought it up again of my desires to eat my own cum. To my surprise about a year later I was straddled over her stroking with one hand and playing with her with the other. I told her That I was about to cum and she told me to cum on her tits. I asked if that was OK just to make sure and she gave me a smirk and said as long as you clean it up afterwards. I could not believe what I had just heard. I asked her what she meant and she simply said, you are my husband, enjoy yourself, now cum on my tits and clean it up. I am one lucky guy
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
RobertG Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2016-02-28
66 year old bisexual male
Try cumming in her and then eating her out....
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I been eating my cum off my wife for years. been with her for over 44 years. The very first time we had sex I went down on her after shooting a big load in her gave her 2 more orgasms.
wankIdo Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2023-01-17
62 year old curious male from SW Wales
I've done it a few times over the years, in different ways. One girlfriend loved me eating my own cum out her super-hairy cunt, without missing any of the 'overspill' from her arse. Used to put her through the ceiling doing that. My wife enjoys kissing me a mouthful of cum now and then, but my favourite, which only happened a couple of times, was when another ex, a long way back, would perch over my face and piss while the cum was dribbling out of her. I've been lucky - and I still wank when I think about it all. Now? I may be busy for a few minutes
Horny is happy
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
I have always eaten cum out of women, thought that was what you did after sex. Make them cum again.
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
So hot to hear of others doing this with their wives. I don't know if "supports" describes my situation, but I can say there are times when she is horny enough that she promotes it.

When alone on vacation once we were having some hot sex and I came in her while on top of her. When I rolled off of her she spread her legs, reached down with her had and scooped my cum out of her pussy and fed it to me. HUGE turn on.

Then in our very first MFM, we were in a hotel and I was watching this guy fuck her. I could see him reaching climax and after they rested with her inside her for a minute, he pulled out and she was laying there with her legs spread. I wanted to feel what it was like to fuck her with another man's cum in her but before I could get inside her she did the same think and scooped his cum out and brought it to my mouth where I ate it off her fingers. Since then I've eaten another guys cum right out of her pussy on multiple occasions. Like the original poster, I like sometime wake up horny in the middle of the night or if she is already asleep when I come to bed. I like to stroke off and either try not to wake her, or PRETEND like I'm trying not to wake her and get caught! Sometimes I'll rub her ass or tits while she is asleep, sometimes I'll grab her dirty panties and sniff the crotch while she sleeps right next to me, and sometimes I eat my pre cum. She's never caught me eating my pre cum but I might let her catch me some day. I also fantasize that when I cum I'm going to eat it while she's sleeping next to me but I haven't pulled that off yet.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My wife would always suck me off from her blowjobs and them would cuddle and kiss. I knew if I complained about kissing there would be no more blowjobs for me, I learned to compromise.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
I had a GF that liked it when took my load from her pussy in to my mouth and then passed it back into her mouth during a long kiss. Who was I to complain?
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
John_Handcock said:
I had a GF that liked it when took my load from her pussy in to my mouth and then passed it back into her mouth during a long kiss. Who was I to complain?

AMEN!!!
Life is too short - taste its nectar
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Wife supports eating own cum