JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How about jerk off....
Page: of 1  
randyguyuk Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-07-24
39 year old bisexual from uk
Has anyone jerked off on ferry, train. bus or taxi and if so did they get caught???
randyguyuk
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
I've jerked off several times on a train. When I was about twenty, I was on a long train journey and there was a handsome blonde-haired boy sitting opposite me. I made a trip to the toilet and shot my load, but felt quite embarrassed when I returned to my seat.

About five years later I used to regularly take a train journey where old-fashioned compartment carriages were used. As there was no corridor there was little risk of being caught. The only problem was that there was about two minutes between each station stop. At a quiet time you could get a compartment to yourself. The train went through a tunnel between two stations (Kidbrooke and Blackheath for anyone who knows the line), so I would plan to blow my load into a handkerchief between those two stations. I never got caught but once I remember some schoolboys getting on just after I had come. I thought for sure that they'd be able to smell my handkerchief that I'd just put back into my pocket. However there was no reaction, strange looks or anything.
Paul
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Never done it.

I used to get the bus home from work every morning after a night shift and I would always get hard. It was far worse on weekdays when the bus would pick up guys on their way into college. razz
Oh the memories!
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

Done it afew times on the bus... Didn't get caught but the excitement of thinking I might was pretty hot grin
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
Jerked off on an intercity bus once. I had the 2 seats to my self, and my jacket was over me for warmth as well as privacy. I managed to keep my orgasm quiet, and I don't think anyone noticed.
Unregistered ?

Ferry
I used to occasionally take the Bremerton Ferry out to see a friend. I remember one warm afternoon when there weren't many people, I went to the back of the boat and got to rubbing. Finally I unzipped my pants pulled out my penis, and shot over the edge. I used to rub in my seat if no one was around and a couple times splurted on the floor.

Train
My wife and I once rode train across China. They are ancient old smelly, filthy train cars, but they rock deliciously at night and I have rubbed and cum on the blanket several times. They also have these stinky hole-in-the-floor toilets and you can see the track going by underneath. A few times I jacked off and squirted down the hole, though a little may have accidentally gone on the wall or pipes.

Bus
On the bus in high school several boys used to jack off in the back seat and cum on the seat ion front of us. I wasn't brave enough to do that with other kids watching, but when no one was there I would do it--I was the last kid anyone would suspect of doing such a thing, but I did several times. I've rubbed hard on public bus looking at girls, but never cum.

Taxi
My wife once rubbed me in my pants in a taxi and I came by surprise. Does that count?

Thanks for the input guys very interesting!!!
randyguyuk
Bootes Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2009-10-30
34 year old curious from Florida
you didnt mention it but i jerk on almost every plane ride over 3 hours long. helps the time pass
Outdoor Enthusiast

Cool, to be honest I forgot about the plane!!! lol
randyguyuk
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In my 55+ years of jacking off, I'm sure I have produced a load on just about every form of transportation, except maybe as taxi. For sure, I have wanked on dozens of airliners, when I knew there was no waiting in line for the toilet, and I have done it in my seat on overnight flights.
In fact on one trans Atlantic flight many years ago, my wife and I got each other off under a blanket. She jacked me off as I fingered her clit. I've wanked on trains many times, on an overnight bus trip. I know I've wanked while out in a fishing boat by myself.
Dickguy
Alexeiuk Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-12-14
61 year old bisexual from UK
Yes as a young man I wanked off on trains and the London tube several times. Quiet late night trains were very good - and I was even joined by other guys a few times.

I also was one of the boys who wanked in the back seat of the school bus in a group - though not the same bus as Tempest recalls! Odd that though we enjoyed the sense of doing something rude it seemed prefectly normal back then.

I was never caught, though my best friend and I did wank off in the back seat of his family car on a long journey once underneath a blanket. His dad driving, the only other occupant of the car - and we were convinced he didn't suspect a thing. Looking back on it now I rather doubt that. However he had the good grace to let us get on with it - and probably welcomed the fact that afterwards we were considerably less noisy and hyper!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How about jerk off....