JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » HUGE TEEN TITS! 19-yr-old Lola Johnson uncovers her natural 36DDDs!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
We all need to jack off to stunning teen Lola Johnson, as she strips out of her swimming suit to show us her huge natural 36DDD tits! boobsstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

She's so beautiful and her tits are so big! strokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

I love her big natural tits and soft body.
axiom Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2022-09-26
61 year old
Sorry I disagree. She isn't that pretty and her boobs are a bit ugly. Everyone has a different opinion on what they find beautiful.

axiom said:
Sorry I disagree. She isn't that pretty and her boobs are a bit ugly. Everyone has a different opinion on what they find beautiful.

I see a lot of posts in this forum that do not interest me. So I say nothing and don't comment in those threads. But a different kind of person goes out of their way to rain on someone else's parade.

I'm pretty sure that no one who's gotten a boner and is jacking to Lola gives a shit about your opinion... but thanks so much for sharing!
Maxx Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2023-03-07
51 year old heterosexual male from DC
So basically you act like a dick to anyone who disagrees with your opinion. Gotcha.
love stroking with a bud
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
Peter_Hardin said:
We all need to jack off to stunning teen Lola Johnson, as she strips out of her swimming suit to show us her huge natural 36DDD tits! boobsstrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
yes,im wanking.
Pumpkineater Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2023-04-04
63 year old heterosexual male from UK, South West
Wow. Love the look of her in that costume. Definitely good wanking material. Thanks for sharing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » HUGE TEEN TITS! 19-yr-old Lola Johnson uncovers her natural 36DDDs!