JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What % of your "sex life" is masturbation?
Page: of 65   next > 
divorcedbiguy Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2006-11-13
homosexual from Shelton/Olympia/Bremerton
Identify yourself as married/single/str8/bi/gay and tell me what percent of your sex life/orgasms are the result of jackin off.

I'm a divorced single guy and I'd say at least 85% of my orgasms come from jackin off at least once a day. The other 15% comes from the occasional hookup or from blowjobs at a glory hole.
Masturbation Addict and Asslicker
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

married guy, I would say my %s are the same as yours. The difference the 15% comes from my wife, instead of different hookups.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Divorced. Lately, ALL of my sexual "relief" has been from masturbation. I hope it changes soon. This is getting old.
bobncmtnboy Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-08-27
70 year old curious from baltimord md and boone nc
married bi curs 56 recently started exploring bi side wife is going through menopause sex is nice about every 4 to 6 weeks from the day we started living together i told her that i have one rule that ever morning she must sit on my face. other than when she was away traveling for work i never miss a day during her time of the month i bite her string and eat her to orgasm. with that deal made she said that during our fuck session she would control how and where or if if i could climax. any way i edge daily we we are nudist and have been into swinging for years. in past year i have explored my bi side so here is how i will break it down 80 % solo, 10% with other women 5% with couples and 5 % with gay and bi guys.
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
single/gay (Kinsey 5)

Nowadays it's 100% and I'm quite happy that way. Why risk disease for the sake of an orgasm when I can have a much better one with my hand? Relationships are different; they just happen and I'm not looking for one at the moment. Sex, just for the sake of sex, seems rather dirty.
Paul
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Married to asexual woman, and I will not risk losing my family by pulling a Tiger Woods with my wood; therefore, 110% of my orgasms cum from self-abuse.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

bi-curious, 100%
Unregistered ?

Quality or Quantity?

83% quality comes from sex with my wife (she is GOOD!) and 17% from sex by myself--which isn't at all bad either!

83% quantity comes by myself and 17% with my wife. Mainly because I do it so much.
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
Based on numbers of sexual sessions, masturbation is about 70% (I need it every day). But my wife and I have an active sex life (usually with more than one orgasm per session)....which makes a very hot and satisfying 30%.
Unregistered ?

About 60 to 70 percent at present.
Unregistered ?

Single and lately 100% of sexual activity is masturbation.
Unregistered ?

I am married and quite happy but have no sex with my wife. Currently 100% of my sex life consists of masturbation which is almost daily.
I jack off on cam and enjoy being watched by either women or men as long as the men do not start things such as saying that they want to suck me, which I find a turn off.
I am str8 but think that it could be good to jack or be jacked by another man if it goes no further than that.
Unregistered ?

single str8 all mine is 100% masturbation no sex .
Unregistered ?

100% smile cause i'm single, but my left hands never has a headache or a time of the month wink
Unregistered ?

49 married. I'd say 95% from jo, typically 1-2x a day. Wife only wants it a few times a month, so she's fine with it.
Page: of 65   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What % of your "sex life" is masturbation?