JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Deep Fakes
Page: of 1  
mibistroker Amateur Jackinchatter

376 posts since 2020-09-21
57 year old bisexual male from Michigan
This seems to be in the news lately. Has anyone used this technology? My perverted mind would like to do this with some milfs I know.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
mibistroker said:
This seems to be in the news lately. Has anyone used this technology? My perverted mind would like to do this with some milfs I know.

I think I stared a thread on this a few weeks back. To answer your question I'll post a reply I got from someone when I asked the same question as you, regarding the 'technology' ...hope it helps:

====

Here are some tips:

- The tool you're looking for is called "Stable Diffusion" - start researching it. Youtube will be a good starting point.
- Setup only might look complex but its automated and relatively easy to install locally. You will need a decent NVidia card or Apple M1 to run it locally. Its possible to do it in the cloud if you don't.
- The most configurable UI for Stable Diffusion is called "Automatic1111" - (lots of features, not best UI so looks intimidating, but only at first)
- Alternative UI with better user experience but less configurable is called "InvokeAI" - nothing is stopping you from installing both, but I suggest to start with Automatic1111.
- Once you install it, play around to get the hang of it. I suggest spending a day or two on default settings just to understand how things work.

Once you get a hang of it, go to: https://civitai.com/ where you will find different stuff you can put into your Stable Diffusion model to generate all kinds of stuff you desire grin

Models are called "Checkpoints" - they're large files anywhere between 2-8GB responsible for the image generation. You will start your adventure with default Stable Diffusion - or maybe newer 2.0+ (older - is better for NSFW stuff if that is what you're looking for).
Celebrities usually come in a form of "embeddings a.k.a textual inversion" files - think of it like an add-on or upgrade to your model.

You will find both on Civitai.
bodytripod Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2011-01-26
51 year old
Not going to lie....but this shit scares me to death. How long until somebody is framed for a crime and a deep fake is used to put them at the scene?
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
bodytripod said:
Not going to lie....but this shit scares me to death. How long until somebody is framed for a crime and a deep fake is used to put them at the scene?

What like DNA you mean? I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it.
Unregistered ?

Faceapp is a real easy-to-use example of deepfake technology. There are two options, face morph and face swap, which can allow you to do some incredible things.

I have had A LOT of fun with it.

A word of advice, DO NOT post any of your deepfakes. You never know who will see it and how it could bite you in the ass.
bodytripod Amateur Jackinchatter

315 posts since 2011-01-26
51 year old
little easier to make a deep fake than to get my dna and plant it
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
I think you mean that AI generation has been in the news lately. DeepFake has been around for years now, long enough to get banned on a lot of boards.

cumshot0096 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2013-07-09
45 year old heterosexual
I've done a few with my wife using Faceswap. Some of them don't come out that well (even after 1 to 2 weeks). Some are amazing. I'm still learning though.
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
The internet in general is full of fakes. You cant believe anything until you see it in person.
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Deep Fakes