JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Clit Stroking
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

The other night while playing with my girlfriend’s clit I noticed how elongated and swollen it had become. It felt like a tiny shaft covered with soft skin. I took it between my thumb and index finger and began stroking it and feeling how hard and long it was. Have any of you ladies ever done this while masturbating or had your partner do this to you? My partner seemed to enjoy it very much. pussy
Add a reply Quote this post
Lateshift Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2009-11-30
63 year old
Like a little dick anyway,try wrapping your tongue around it like a butterfly and suck on it will drive her crazy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Definitely gets swollen and bigger when I'm horny. But everything there gets swollen and puffier there. Can pinch onto mine with finger tips... at least before I get wet n slippery then it's a lot harder to. Usually better to just press against it with a finger tip and rub n roll it around lol. Someone licking n sucking my clitty... omg thats totally sexy and almost always brings me an orgasm! razz
Unregistered ?

I most defiantly love sucking on a nice hard and swollen clit. The stroking reminded me of when I stoke myself. Thanks for your input Firefly as always you are very insightful as well as erotic.
Unregistered ?

My favorite thing to do in the world is to get her turned on, with some tongue and finger teasing/pleasing. Then start to "jack" her clit by rubbing finger along her clit like you'd rub a finger on the underside of you cock, maybe even stroke it between my thumb and forefinger for a bit. After a little of that she'll start rocking, and I just need to apply varying degrees of pressure with my finger under the clit, and she provides the "stroking". While she's "jerking" herself against my fingers, I can take that opportunity to kiss, nibble, and/or suck, on her nipples, belly, or (my personal favorite) her mons pubis, until she is good and wet. Then I can taste that wonderful pussy juice a little as I slide in my fingers and/or toy. With a satisfactory rhythm of whatever has been inserted, I can then "fellate" her clit. By fellate I mean I rub my tongue between the urethra and the underside of the clit hood, when I hit the clit I then suck the clit into my mouth, and have fun swirling my tongue around it, lick one would do with the head of a cock. I pretty much keep this trend up, changing every once in awhile to plunge my tongue into her and lap up more wonderful pussy juice then return to the toy and to "fellating", until she's had as many orgasms as she wants.

I'm usually jerking off while I'm doing that (much like I'm doing while writing this). So, usually one of the last things I like to do, after she's had a few orgasms, is to cum right on her clit and vulva. Then I enjoying cleaning up my "mess" by tracing my tongue all through her vulva, taking particular care to suck off any cum on her clit. This usually produces a few more orgasms for her.
Unregistered ?

I didn't mean to kill the thread. wink
Unregistered ?

Let me reask the question then:
The other night while playing with my girlfriend’s clit I noticed how elongated and swollen it had become. It felt like a tiny shaft covered with soft skin. I took it between my thumb and index finger and began stroking it and feeling how hard and long it was. Have any of you ladies ever done this while masturbating or had your partner do this to you? My partner seemed to enjoy it very much.
manda21 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2009-12-06
36 year old bisexual
I do not jack my clit. But I love for it to be pinched and lightly bitten
Unregistered ?

ooh.. I forgot about how fun it is to nibble on a clit. That is a yummy, yummy thing.

manda21 said:
I do not jack my clit. But I love for it to be pinched and lightly bitten
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
One_Erotic_Guy said:
Let me reask the question then:
The other night while playing with my girlfriend’s clit I noticed how elongated and swollen it had become. It felt like a tiny shaft covered with soft skin. I took it between my thumb and index finger and began stroking it and feeling how hard and long it was. Have any of you ladies ever done this while masturbating or had your partner do this to you? My partner seemed to enjoy it very much.

Well, yes and yes. I definitely enjoy having my clitoris stimulated by a partner and, when I'm alone, I do tend to spend a fair amount of time focusing on it myself. There are some vibrators out there that are specifically designed for clit stimulation but I've found that I can get myself quite excited just by myself. If your partner seemed to enjoy it then it's probably something you should ask her about. Everyone is different and there might be something you can do in that area that she'll enjoy even more than what you already did! I know, for me, that having someone stroke my clit would not be as enjoyable as some other techniques but everyone is different and communicating what you like typically provides a great end result!
Unregistered ?

My wife's clit is just a tiny little button and it pretty much disappears when her labia get swollen. But I can still feel it, like a swollen piece of string there. She likes it very carefully rubbed and if I dont get it right she is quick to help a little. I LOVE it.
Unregistered ?

Oh I love stroking my clit like a tiny cock. It's fun to explore and do different things with it. Started doing that when I was very young.
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
Meredith said:
Oh I love stroking my clit like a tiny cock. It's fun to explore and do different things with it. Started doing that when I was very young.

That is increditly sexy! grin
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
Lola Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2005-09-22
51 year old from USA
strokeLike some other women, I get really turned on when my clitoris becomes erect and swollen, and I definitely enjoy masturbating it by sliding the foreskin up and down my shaft. I love the feeling it gives me of having a small penis, especially when I slide the foreskin back to expose my glans. Sometimes when in such a highly aroused state, I enjoy wearing my clingy white boyshorts, which reveal the contours of my aroused clit. It turns me on so intensely that I can cum just from light stroking (frottage) on the outside of my boyshorts.
...la la la la, Lola...
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Damn...the temperature in here just went up a ton! grin
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Clit Stroking