JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cruising parks
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Anyone cruise parks?
Add a reply Quote this post
WildChildJade88 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2023-03-18
69 year old bisexual male from SC
I believe the late rock-n-roller George Michael did it, but got caught and arrested by the police as it was a public venue. At least, that is the story I heard.
Lonely Wanker
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Be careful in parks. Police patrol them. I got caught sucking cock in a park bathroom and could have gone to jain and been a registered sex offender. Luckily there was no kids around and the park was empty so he let us go.
Small dick chronic masturbator
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
Regrettably, park cruising isnt as fervent as it was back in the good ooooool days. Websites like cruisingforsex and squirt are oft times monitored by local law enforcement and used to snare us public deviants. Not judging at all. I still on VERY RARE occasion cruise one of the local parks in my city, but the activity level is a mere fraction of its former self. Id like to think considering the number of mass shootings that have taken place in 2023 alone, police would have better things to do than bug grown men just trying to get a discrete quick nut. But then again, what do I know ? If you ever get the chance, there was a book published by a sociology professor in the 60s titled "Tearoom Trade" (and YES, thats the actual title!). Well explicitly detailed the pathology of men and activity that participated in park cruising. Its a good read if you have any spare time....and can find it. Everyone have a fruitful day! wink
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Hunterp_05 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2022-07-20
38 year old bisexual male from Ohio
If I get crazy horny I know of two local parks where it's stil somewhat safe to meet up. I've had some fantastic quick blowjobs in those environments.
Hunter
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
Not a park, but there used to be a dirt road that was for hookups. I went there a few times until covid killed it.

I met up with a guy in his car. He gave amazing head and had one of the hardest cocks I ever had in my mouth.

I wouldn't do a park, but I wouldn't mind finding another out of the way spot for car bj's.
katycock Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2023-05-02
77 year old bisexual male from Katy Tx
Having moved to Texas from London UK I was surprised how hard it is to find a safe place for car play , being married I cannot host and was attacked in an hourly motel so unless the other guy can host I lose out and stay horny
looking for FWBs around same age or friends to cam and chat with
Pervertfive Skilled Jackinchatter

709 posts since 2022-10-02
60 year old bisexual male
I would have thought the US was all about car action given that they only ever drive anywhere.
katycock Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2023-05-02
77 year old bisexual male from Katy Tx
It was a lot easier to find places to play in east London whether in a car or on foot than it is here in Texas , I have chatted to lots of men who cannot host but have nowhere to meet and won't do car play because of the danger of getting caught
looking for FWBs around same age or friends to cam and chat with
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cruising parks