JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Hamburg - brothel or seedy gay cinema
Page: of 1  
Demigxx Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2014-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from Northumberland UK
So off to Hamburg this week, which should I do spend 59 euros at Geiz club and have a reasonable shag or go to one of the kinos and get sucked off by some random guy?

Pros for the first as I see it, I do like pussy and a good fuck is always great. Cons it costs money and sometimes when you get someone not interested who is just laid there you might as well be having a wank

Gay cinema, Pros very exciting and blowjobs are always great plus I might if I feel brave suck someone off myself. Cons it's not a fuck.

Thoughts? Anyone recommend good places in Hamburg?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alandawson Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-04-03
58 year old bisexual male from UK
Seedy cinema all day long! Not a fuck, but there are so many working girls that just lay back and think of En.. Germany!

Demigxx said:
So off to Hamburg this week, which should I do spend 59 euros at Geiz club and have a reasonable shag or go to one of the kinos and get sucked off by some random guy?

Pros for the first as I see it, I do like pussy and a good fuck is always great. Cons it costs money and sometimes when you get someone not interested who is just laid there you might as well be having a wank

Gay cinema, Pros very exciting and blowjobs are always great plus I might if I feel brave suck someone off myself. Cons it's not a fuck.

Thoughts? Anyone recommend good places in Hamburg?
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Had a chance to go in like 82 , I heard there was a street with the end boarded up Once u went through th er e was like glass windows/ doors with the girls sitting there , my friend said it was a real eye opener!.

Well I did both grin Talstrasse 8 is an interesting place. Lots of stuff going on in there in the dark corners. Was walking around with my cock out wanking for a good couple of hours before I let a rather sexy trans girl suck me off whilst she was fondling her boyfriend. Some proper seedy corners in that place!

Unregistered ?

headerfatty said:
Had a chance to go in like 82 , I heard there was a street with the end boarded up Once u went through th er e was like glass windows/ doors with the girls sitting there , my friend said it was a real eye opener!.

There's an area of Hamburg called the Reeperbahn which is a red light district, sort of a mini Amsterdam, probably was there.

edgeandgoon42 said:
There's an area of Hamburg called the Reeperbahn which is a red light district, sort of a mini Amsterdam, probably was there.

Yeah that's herbertstrasse, closed at the end and not the best place to go as overpriced and a rip off
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Hamburg - brothel or seedy gay cinema