JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » has anyone ever watched you fuck a woman?
Page: of 2   next > 
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
Back in the day, I was watched a few dozen times. Always a pleasure especially when the voyeur jacked off and jizzed himself.
aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
My buddy saw me fuck a townie girl at our apt in college once . I had sex with her on the couch and he could see us from the loft. Another time I was at a swingers party and fucked a girl in front of about 4 other guys and another lady. I really like showing off so it was fun.
stammer Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2022-08-01
47 year old male from South UK
I've had half a dozen experiences of a woman welcoming allcomers in adult cinemas, when we all watched each other going to town on her.
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
Years ago I met a couple on CL. He couldn't get hard so I fucked his wife while he watched and jacked his soft cock. It made me harder when he coached me on how to fuck her! I'd do that again!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I have fucked women in rooms and in cars in which there were other people. I do not know if they watched me or not but all they would have needed to do was just turn their head to see me. They were fucking at the same time I was. I know that I saw them fucking but I did not just stop and watch them. I glanced at them a few times but did not take my concentration off what I was doing. I assume they did glance at me and my lady while we were fucking.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
taketime40 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2013-04-20
55 year old bisexual male from York, UK
When I did mfm with my now ex-wife the other guy watched some. But I thought it was hotter watching than being watched.
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Many times, started dogging in 90s meeting my friends gf at night, she loved being seen too. A friend wanted to see me play with gf annd got the chance when i left the curtains open with the gate unlocked for him. Then taking other gfs of mine to be on show. It was disappointing if no one was there to see. I tried adult cinemas with others wives, and swinging clubs, but they never gave the same thrill. Happy to chat about anyone's similar experiences.
ukbiglongdon Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2014-11-12
43 year old
yes, met a couple off Adult Friend Finder after she watched me jacking on cam there. they were 5 miles down the road.
she had these big fake DDs and his cock was really thick whereas mine is long.
loved it but it got a bit weired after a few times and she wanted to fuck without a jonny.
Unregistered ?

hardwood999 said:
Back in the day, I was watched a few dozen times. Always a pleasure especially when the voyeur jacked off and jizzed himself.

Yes, I have done a number of mmf over the years where the hubby has sat back and watched me fuck his wife. I loved being part of that and am always ready to be involved again

Kentcock20 on k I k
Unregistered ?

Kentcock20 said:
Yes, I have done a number of mmf over the years where the hubby has sat back and watched me fuck his wife. I loved being part of that and am always ready to be involved again

Kentcock20 on k I k

Kent - your inbox is full!
Unregistered ?

weallllikeit said:
Kent - your inbox is full!

Ha. Wanted to say the same thing!
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
Yup, on a few different occasions, like during threesomes or at the adult cinema in the VIP section. Or late at night at the park, drunk as fuck with my girl and she was extra horny. I love being watched. The first time I did it, I thought I'd get nervous and wouldn't be able to stay hard, but I found that it was no problem to stay focused on her and ignore the rest of the world.

There was one time where I was fucking a FWB and her roommate/on-and-off boyfriend texted her when he got off work, she asked me if I wanted to invite him to join us. I was like fuck yes, that's hot. When he got there a few minutes later, though, he just sat in the corner chair kinda staring at us, making a temple with his hands. I was hoping he'd get naked and get in bed with us, or at least pull out his cock and masturbate, but noooo he just sorta creeped. It was gross. I got her off, and she's a one-and-done kinda lady so I got on top of her and had an orgasm quickly too and got out of there.
Unregistered ?

Me and my wife swapped with her (at the time) good friend and her partner.

Made her good friend cum for the first time in months by licking her cunt, then fucked my wife in front of them to several big orgasms. He wasn't particularly skilled, so didn't really do anything for my wife. Wife wanted to be more private after that, so I fucked her in the bathroom and blew a massive load all over her tits. Came back to the other couple kissing naked on our bed. Was a good night.
Staya Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2021-03-10
curious male from Toronto
My wife and I have enjoyed MFM/MMF sessions where the other guy watched us fucking while taking a breather. I do enjoy that exhibitionist aspect, but I much prefer to watch the other guy with my wife.

We have had one or two couple swaps, but I actually don't like that dynamic as much. To each their own.
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
In a hotel room after a company Christmas party. Her friend was there sharing the room for the after party. She was a totally uninhibited slut so when the lights were off and her friend was in her own bed we started having sex. I looked over and I could see her friend watching us. I moved into positions to make sure her friend could see my hard cock, hoping she would want to join us for a threesome. Unfortunately she didn't but it was still an incredibly hot fuck looking over and seeing her watching us. We repeated the show again the next morning.
No heel is too high
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » has anyone ever watched you fuck a woman?