JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » playing with a jo buddy's cum! (video)
Page: of 2   next > 
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
I have been jacking off with this online buddy for several years. we cammed, and phone all the time. He shoots amazing cum loads and I told him I would love to taste his cum one day. We tried to meet up a few times, but he lives in Ohio, and I am in the Southeast.

So one day, after we came, I said I would love to taste his cum. He jokingly said he would sent some. I thought that would be a great idea. I knew I can trust him with my address since he had been calling me for years and never abused my number. So I gave him my address and was not expecting much. The next week he said he saved up 6 cumloads over the week, froze them and sent it to me overnight.

And I could not believe it when i got the package the next day! it was like Christmas! i opened it up and there was a bag of his hot cum!

I am usually pretty safe with sex, and the plan was just to play with him cum with my fingers and smell it and stuff. however, i was SOOO beyond horny, that i put some of his cum on my cock and stroked with it. That made me even hornier and HAD to taste some of his cum. I sucked up his load and tasted it, it tasted soo fresh! I could not believe how hot this made me. It made me finally blow a huge load.

afterwards, i felt quilty playing with some stranger's load and felt a little nasty. but the experience was such a turn on, i stayed hard afterwards until i had to shoot again. I am glad i filmed it, cause now i go back and jack off to the vid on a regular basis.

let me know what u think of the vid:

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=phonefun1978&idx=7&v=PbFHy-J814-&cl=ciQfv-J814-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
marko887 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2008-08-27
73 year old bisexual from Midwest USA
A must see for edgers !!! Take your time and visualize what this guy is doing and how hot you would be if you were doing the same thing. Don't miss this one...
CuriousJock Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2006-10-09
curious
phonefun, your videos are always smokin' hot, dude!! Definitely want to phone jerk with you sometime, man!

CuriousJock said:
phonefun, your videos are always smokin' hot, dude!! Definitely want to phone jerk with you sometime, man!

sounds hot! just Pm me on yahoo under phonefun1978, and we can phone, or cam on skype, etc wink
Unregistered ?

wish i had somebody 2 send loads 2 like that.im tryin my hardest not to cum after seeing that lol

SoHarDitHurTs said:
wish i had somebody 2 send loads 2 like that.im tryin my hardest not to cum after seeing that lol

i can send u a few of my loads wink just make of vid of it! PM me on yahoo and we can phone jack about it!
XoticBoy Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2008-01-16
46 year old bisexual male from France
oh my, your video is so hot, especially the part when you pour the guy's cum on your dick... I almost cum just watching it!!!
shadow45 Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2007-09-26
71 year old bisexual from Near Cincinnati Ohio
Very hot! I really enjoy it when a jack buddy shoots his cum on my dick and I use it as lube.

we should all have a circle jerk and cum all over the person to the right of us.

it would be a cum wave... guy comes on guy to his right, then he uses his cum as lube, then squirts on the guy to his right, and keep going. by the time the cum comes full circle, the original cummer will be hard again jacking!
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
37 year old bisexual from Scotland
Hot, hot, hot!!!!

would have been even better if the loads had come in a couple of condoms, so you could start off by wanking in them.

very erotic imagining the guy wanking his cock and shooting of into that bag.
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
Unregistered ?

Damn, I wish I had someone here in South Africa that would send me loads of his hot cum. So hot!!!
dekay11 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2007-08-11
bisexual from Nebraska
Mmmm.....what can I say? Sperm....ya gotta love it! Now you guys should each cum in a condom and send it to each other. Then the other guy puts on your condom and jacks another load into it, and you do the same. Keep this up going back and forth until the rubber breaks!
Just another chronic masturbator

ooo, i love playing and eating cum!!! i will be home alone on jan 10th and can cam for anyone on either yahoo or skype and play and eat my cum for anyone, pm me on yahoo under phonefun1978... i am on skype under the same name...

love to send my cum for a good jack off bud as well! soo horny thinking about this! hope you all have a great new years!

also, still lookin for a nice secluded beach or nude beach to jack with a bud here in the southeast (southern louisiana).... i would love to shoot my load on a hard cock, and have the guy stroke his cock using my cum as hot lube! mmmm... would love to taste it dripping off his tight balls! damn, gotta jack again!
Unregistered ?

phonefun1978 said:
we should all have a circle jerk and cum all over the person to the right of us.

it would be a cum wave... guy comes on guy to his right, then he uses his cum as lube, then squirts on the guy to his right, and keep going. by the time the cum comes full circle, the original cummer will be hard again jacking!

THAT IS BRILLIANT!!! that would be so hot, it makes me hard just thinking about it..
sperminator Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2010-01-12
35 year old
i cannot see the vid... so annoying...
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » playing with a jo buddy's cum! (video)