JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » keep getting caught by my brother - want advcie
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I share a room with my brother (both 18+ years old) and he never knocks when he comes in. he's walked in on me jerking off literally countless times by now and at first i'd always try to hide and stop but now since it just keeps happening I don't hide it anymore.

I need some advice on how to handle this? I mean, I personally just don't care anymore and I'll just carry on masturbating when he walks in, but I don't know if this is the right thing to do?

He's never talked to me about it so I guess he doesn't really care either but I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable or feel like i'm making him watch me do it? To be fair, I don't cover up or hide anymore if he walks in, but its not like i'm deliberately waiting for him to walk in to start jerking off.

Anyone else had a similar situation?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Do you not have a lock on your door? Perhaps save it for your shower time? Wait until you know for sure you have enough time alone? Work out some sort of arrangement with your brother?

I have lived in pretty close quarters in the past and as often as I jerked off I was only walked in on a couple of times when I did not want to be.
Unregistered ?

Nah door doesn't lock, but of course I keep it closed. I usually do it at night before I go to sleep since thats the only time I do it. Again, since its a regular thing it doesn't bother me too much but just something i don't really know how to handle

RandL1973 said:
Do you not have a lock on your door? Perhaps save it for your shower time? Wait until you know for sure you have enough time alone? Work out some sort of arrangement with your brother?

I have lived in pretty close quarters in the past and as often as I jerked off I was only walked in on a couple of times when I did not want to be.
fnskr2 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-11-06
78 year old curious male
since he doesn't seem to react; maybe you should invite him to join you in a wank. i think he is hiding his feelings from you and doesn't know how to start conversation either
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I find it hard to believe that you and your brother are over 18 and sharing a room. I find it hard to believe you think anyone can take this seriously when you spell advice as ADVCIE.

Go away
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
I agree with fnskr, invite him to join you. Obviously, he likes seeing you or he wouldn't keep coming in unannounced. I can tell you what happened with my brother (though we were much older), but in a private message.

Perhaps you ought to think through some scenarios in your mind and see what YOU would like to happen.

Good luck, in any event.
always willing to help a nice guy
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
It's something all guys do. Just jerk off and let him do his thing.
Small dick chronic masturbator
drain60 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2023-05-13
63 year old
Probably best to strip naked and kneel down with your legs slightly apart over the bed when he is around. He might well mount you and make you happy.
fnskr2 Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2017-11-06
78 year old curious male
do you need a helping hand from your bro? be open about it to him... ask him for help the next time he walks in on you offer to service him in exchange
wankmaster10 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2023-02-02
36 year old
LeedsPumper said:
I find it hard to believe that you and your brother are over 18 and sharing a room. I find it hard to believe you think anyone can take this seriously when you spell advice as ADVCIE.

Go away

Couldnt agree more. Posts starts with they share a room. Why the hell would a brother need to knock to enter their own room? This is nothing but a made up fantasy and looking for attention.
Unregistered ?

The best thing to do is to grab him by the dick and don't let go till he agrees to masturbate with you. If he resists, then jack him till he 'his knees buckle. A few times of that he and he should cooperate. Let me know how it works out.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » keep getting caught by my brother - want advcie