JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Tugwanker said:
I'm a big OldJe fan. I really like the way the dirty old men really get into it to make sure they get the most out of pervin over the young ladies while they can. You can see a lot of them are real dirty old pervs oggling the young ladies, and really pervin over them and groping them hard, then fucking them even harder desperate to get a really good cum out of it before the session ends. Fantastic. I luv the way the dirty old men are just thinking of themselves and of getting their own pervert satisfaction out of the young lady while they can. It's great to watch and wank over.

Must be an amazing job knowing what they are about to fuck. Some of them clearly are not able to give them a decent seeing too but really only interested in getting what they need out of them. Frequent watcher of Oldje as its such good wank material
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

It used to be better in their startup days. The concept is A1. It's all a bit clinical and studio produced now, which for me has lost its edge.
fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
love the group scenes, the guys pacin' themselves an' bondin'. lots of lovely snoggin' and gropin' of the babe too...so good to see...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

mmm love dirty old men fucking young sluts
JCB1980 Amateur Jackinchatter

403 posts since 2017-08-04
43 year old
Love this
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 3