JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty sniffing
Page: < prev  of 3  
DazHuss Amateur Jackinchatter

143 posts since 2023-05-30
57 year old bisexual male
Ok, so had friends round for drinks on Friday with two couples staying over so that they could have a few drinks.

Helen, whos panties I posted is a close friend that I have known for over 35 years. She is 52, petite, dark hair and very pretty.

She was wearing a short summer dress and was every time she sound round to talk her dress would ride up, occasionally giving a glimpse of her white panties.

She was quite cautious early on, obviously very aware that her dress was very short and that she may be flashing, but as the drinks flowed she became less wary and I got some great glimpses of panty covered pussy, including one spectacular opportunity of around 5 minutes when she was talking to someone over her left shoulder, lifting her hips to twist round and giving me a gorgeous unrestricted view of her mound and gusset.

When everyone was sat round having breakfast the next morning I took the opportunity to nip upstairs and get the panties out of her overnight bag. I enjoyed the lovely musky pussy odour, rubbing the panties against my bulging cock and snapping a couple of pics, before carefully putting them back in the bag.

Have spent a good few hours thinking about Helen and her panties over the weekend, browsing her FB and Instagram accounts and edging myself. Mmm.

User posted image

Chumwithrum said:
We need the story behind the pic!! grin
0506f933f5b3d978acf7f53773da539e8b6eb1d9c4a8dece569a5ee720cd12bc79
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
Fantastic DazHuss!!
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
binkmoss Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2021-07-25
55 year old heterosexual male from UK
Great read DazHuss
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » panty sniffing