JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Inguinal hernia repair surgery
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Did anyone ever have surgery to repair an inguinal hernia? I did over a year and a half ago. I had major swelling in my testicles immediately after surgery. The swelling took a while to heal. Did anyone have any issues with post op healing? I do have a scar and some residual tough skin where the hernia was. Any issues with erections or discomfort?
Add a reply Quote this post
jonwtp2 Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-01-30
curious male from New Hampshire
Yes same thing happened to me. Major swelled testicles and a loss of some feeling around the scar. But no problems with erections or anything else sexual.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
I had that surgery a few years ago. I didn't have any issues aside from sore testicles on occasion. The surgery cured the problem.
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Unregistered ?

Same with me. The scar tissue is an odd feeling especially when I trim my pubic hair. I probably should get it checked out to make sure it healed properly
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
Ive had many inguinal hernia surgeries and possibly another in the Fall, no impact on the boys or sexual dysfunction
BUt damn was I sore for a couple days post surgery frown
PrimalStroker Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-07-26
curious from Ontario Canada
I had that surgery about 10 yrs ago. Had the usual post op swelling and black and blue shaft and sack. Also have the numbing issue around the scar area. Mine was traditional method and not the laparoscopic with mesh so its a nice 6" scar.

For about a year or so after i would get some slight discomfort on the right testicle when cumming from time to time. Thats about it, but if i held my balls when coming it was fine. Never stopped me from wanting to cum
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Inguinal hernia repair surgery