JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Truth or Dare
Page: of 1  
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
Anyone have any good truth or dare stories? Always interesting where things go in this game.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Loved playing this growing up, we lived in a quiet street where all the families got on and all the younger generation hung out together. We were always at one or the others houses when the oldies were out, and this led to many naughty moments, with truth or dare played regularly. The voyage of discovery growing up was amazing at times, and having your gf there too made it even better.

kinkyhubby said:
Loved playing this growing up, we lived in a quiet street where all the families got on and all the younger generation hung out together. We were always at one or the others houses when the oldies were out, and this led to many naughty moments, with truth or dare played regularly. The voyage of discovery growing up was amazing at times, and having your gf there too made it even better.

Any details?
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
Truth or Dare was a great way to get things going with a buddy. When i was 16 my best friend and i started a truth or dare game one night when i was staying over and in time the "you have to pull your pants down for 1 min" dare came up. It was what we were wanting to do from the beginning. So once he showed me his cock, he dared me to show him my cock. then it moved to I dare you to get nude and stay nude.

So, it is late at night and we are both naked and they dares go to "dare you to stroke your cock for 1 min", "dare you to run outside nude" then eventually "dare you to stroke my cock". fuck it was fun and exciting. The first couple time we did this we ended up hard but did not cum. We did this every chance we got (when we were alone of course). A few weeks into this and my buddy said "do you want to make each other cum?". All I could think was Nobody has made me cum but myself.

THen one night at my house i decided it was time to make my buddy cum. So after "dares" back and forth we both were hard as a rock and i decided it was time. On my dare to stroke his cock for 5 min he sat back and i stroked his cock and balls so good he could not hold back and he started cumming and came all over my hands and arms. After we got him cleaned up he returned the favor. grin
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Truth or Dare and Strip Poker were chances to (at the very least) see your buddy naked without having to deal with the idea that is was "gay" to want to see your buddy naked.

The funny thing is most of the time you had seen him before at a sleep over or changing for gym - but in this setting is was ok to really look.

At camp and sleep overs Truth or Dare was pretty much a staple.

This was my first time playing with a boy. We were probably 10 and played. We ended up naked and kissing and dry humping. We were hard as a rock. It was so hot.
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
Truth or dare is what led me to sucking my first cock and swallowing cum. It all started innocently enough but after each round things got wilder. There weee about 10 of us boys and girls mixed of various ages. At one point all of us were naked and that when the real fun began. Someone dared me to masturbate themselves, some each other. When it got to my turn I was dared to suck one of the boys until he shot his cum. I did not want to be called a wimp so I did it and loved it. After about 2 minutes his cock swelled up in my mouth and I felt his warm cum squirting Into the back of my throat. I swallowed every bit of it and loved it. After that I ended up sucking every last boy there. That led to many fun times for years.
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Truth or Dare