JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Natural Tits Hall of Fame
Page: of 2   next > 
hardwood999 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3695 posts since 2013-04-02
75 year old heterosexual from Vancouver, Canada
The nominees are:

Roberta Pedon

https://www.pictoa.com/albums/vintage-girl-roberta-961386/16412937.html
aroused by fellow masturbators
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Great idea for a thread, hardwood. I have several of my favorite masturbabes that I'm going to have to nominate. I will of course include sample pics, and free easy download links so you can add these incredible women to your personal wank bank. strokestrokestroke

My first nomination is the slim, incredibly sexy Karin Spolnikova. Karin is just 5' 5" tall, weighs 108 pounds, with fantastic natural measurements of 40G-24-35! I have jacked countless times and squirted rivers of cum to Karin's breathtaking tits!

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD my KARIN SPOLNIKOVA PHOTO COLLECTION, 3,750 high-quality nude photos in 57 photosets that will bring you incredible penis pleasure!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Want to chat and jack off with me over Karin Spolnikova and other beautiful women, and to see more pics from my vast collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, Peter. Those juggs of Karin's are delightful to ogle, although I do prefer girls in the 36C to 40D range. I often look at your archives when I want to take a trip down mammary lane.

Peter_Hardin said:
Great idea for a thread, hardwood. I have several of my favorite masturbabes that I'm going to have to nominate. I will of course include sample pics, and free easy download links so you can add these incredible women to your personal wank bank. strokestrokestroke

My first nomination is the slim, incredibly sexy Karin Spolnikova. Karin is just 5' 5" tall, weighs 108 pounds, with fantastic natural measurements of 40G-24-35! I have jacked countless times and squirted rivers of cum to Karin's breathtaking tits!

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD my KARIN SPOLNIKOVA PHOTO COLLECTION, 3,750 high-quality nude photos in 57 photosets that will bring you incredible penis pleasure!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Want to chat and jack off with me over Karin Spolnikova and other beautiful women, and to see more pics from my vast collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Valory Irene, my next nomination for the Natural Tits Hall of Fame, is a stunningly beautiful women, 5' 7" tall, 124 pounds, 42-27-37, with magnificent natural G-cup tits, breathtaking nipples and areolas!

CLICK to DOWNLOAD my complete Valory Irene Photo Collection, 83 photosets containing 5,482 pics! You'll be jacking to her for weeks!! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me over Valory Irene and other beautiful women, and to see more pics from my vast collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
_magsie_ Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2021-05-31
52 year old heterosexual male
Milena Velba of course...
User posted image
https://cytube.xyz/r/MV

Valory Irene is so awesome to jack off to! DOWNLOAD my huge Valory photo collection and start pumping!! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

CLICK to DOWNLOAD 5,482 highly-jackable Valory Irene photos!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
NightingaleH Amateur Jackinchatter

307 posts since 2016-05-15
curious male from London
i think i have all available pics of roberta in my wank bank----hours of intense pleasure
London wanker
Unregistered ?

User posted image
NightingaleH said:
i think i have all available pics of roberta in my wank bank----hours of intense pleasure
Unregistered ?

Love natural tits! DM me if you wanna mic and trad pics of them!

Luv to play with Val's hangers while fucking her dogstyle.

Peter_Hardin said:
Valory Irene, my next nomination for the Natural Tits Hall of Fame, is a stunningly beautiful women, 5' 7" tall, 124 pounds, 42-27-37, with magnificent natural G-cup tits, breathtaking nipples and areolas!

CLICK to DOWNLOAD my complete Valory Irene Photo Collection, 83 photosets containing 5,482 pics! You'll be jacking to her for weeks!! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Want to chat and jack off with me over Valory Irene and other beautiful women, and to see more pics from my vast collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

NightingaleH said:

Roberta takes tit lust to another level.

https://www.imagefap.com/photo/346169306/#18
Unregistered ?

Love the vintage stuff!

Nicole Peters, with her extraordinary 42-28-38 measurements and enormous, incredibly beautiful natural J-cup tits, is an obvious choice for the Natural Tits Hall of Fame! Nicole, born February 18, 1983 in North Yorkshire, modeled naked from 2003 to 2005 and had a huge following devoted to stroking off to her stunning beauty and huge heavy tits. Nicole is just 5' 3" and weighs 124 pounds. Her pretty face and girl-next-door demeanor only intensify the thrill of masturbating to her.

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD 31 complete photosets of Nicole, and discover (or rediscover) the joy of pumping your penis to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

I'd luv to suck on her areolae while Nicole jerks me off.

Peter_Hardin said:
Nicole Peters, with her extraordinary 42-28-38 measurements and enormous, incredibly beautiful natural J-cup tits, is an obvious choice for the Natural Tits Hall of Fame! Nicole, born February 18, 1983 in North Yorkshire, modeled naked from 2003 to 2005 and had a huge following devoted to stroking off to her stunning beauty and huge heavy tits. Nicole is just 5' 3" and weighs 124 pounds. Her pretty face and girl-next-door demeanor only intensify the thrill of masturbating to her.

CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD 31 complete photosets of Nicole, and discover (or rediscover) the joy of pumping your penis to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
I enjoyed some great edging sessions to Nicole when she appeared in Voluptuous and Score magazines in the early 2000s.

Only discovered recently that she lived and went to college down the road from me. Oh well, probably saved me from becoming a stalker....far better to wank to her pics

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » The Natural Tits Hall of Fame