JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 24/wetness
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

man i am so flipping horny any thing i thin kof sexually makes me so wet and there are a couple men on here i am corresponding with iwil lnot name them but hey now who they are and i wantthem to know i am so only wet for them and they hopefully know who they are there awsome and i am s odripping wet for both of them i cant seem to get my mind in any other mode other then me being horny i am one horny ass bitch yes i call my self a bitch cause i feel so erotic i love calling my self a bitch i get more wetter when i doi love being so wet its my normal and i love playing with my clitty too and i love fingering my self and i love useing objeccts too from around the house ive used a chilled battery too that is awsome and ive used icecubes an ive used cucumbers and bananas
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

naughty girl!
Unregistered ?

I miss ya buddy...you just got me rock hard...what you going to stuff that pussy with for me next? wink
jjw Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2006-02-27
52 year old curious male from Netherlands
Missing some .'s and some ,'s and some capitals here. If you're so horney you can't type anymore, it's time to get off! laugh
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tonycause Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2007-11-28
35 year old curious from Europe
virginqueen said:
man i am so flipping horny any thing i thin kof sexually makes me so wet and there are a couple men on here i am corresponding with iwil lnot name them but hey now who they are and i wantthem to know i am so only wet for them and they hopefully know who they are there awsome and i am s odripping wet for both of them i cant seem to get my mind in any other mode other then me being horny i am one horny ass bitch yes i call my self a bitch cause i feel so erotic i love calling my self a bitch i get more wetter when i doi love being so wet its my normal and i love playing with my clitty too and i love fingering my self and i love useing objeccts too from around the house ive used a chilled battery too that is awsome and ive used icecubes an ive used cucumbers and bananas

This all just sounds wierd? What was this post about?! confused
I'm never pitching my tent, it's always up.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 24/wetness