JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » Support » Give me back my thread you deleted!
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
I asked you to remove an obnoxious post on my Lili K thread by the troll calling himself "BarbieDolls." But instead, you apparently removed the entire thread, which was composed of beautiful photos and legitimate, respectfully erotic comments by myself and other members.

Are you now treating the victims of trolls as if we're trolls ourselves? I want my thread restored!
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
Great job moderator for removing the cancer from the last few days. Nice to have order restored here. Now back to hot topics, chat and conversations. Happy masturbation guys !
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Without knowing what thread this refers to, there is no way to even begin to determine what decision about the thread was made and why.
Curlyjoe Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2023-07-13
60 year old heterosexual male
ILickDick said:
Great job moderator for removing the cancer from the last few days. Nice to have order restored here. Now back to hot topics, chat and conversations. Happy masturbation guys !

Thats funny. Someone else also referred to the trolling as a cancer, someone with quite similar posting styles as you. Such a stupid thing to say. What if someone compared the trolling to AIDS-infested vermin? Would that be a better comparison?
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Peter_Hardin said:
I asked you to remove an obnoxious post on my Lili K thread by the troll calling himself "BarbieDolls." But instead, you apparently removed the entire thread, which was composed of beautiful photos and legitimate, respectfully erotic comments by myself and other members.

Are you now treating the victims of trolls as if we're trolls ourselves? I want my thread restored!
Professional wanker
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Peter_Hardin said:

I can empathise with this.
Professional wanker
AlctPervert Professional Jackinchatter

1031 posts since 2023-01-03
47 year old
L33dspumper said:
I had lots of posts on here and chatted with quite a few people. I got fed up earlier and closed my account. Decided that was a bit rash and opened another but lost all my mail and contacts. Just wished this was moderated better.

Glad to see you back, I saw your leaving post and felt sad. I have myself considered leaving due to the ridiculous levels of trolling and spamming in recent weeks. Yep, I also wish that. The moderation here is very poor, though to be fair to Rod, that isn't really his fault, he does all he can. Ultimately it's the site owner who needs to be bothered enough to actually do something about it. What amazes me, is Rod has said it's all one person who's been doing all of the recent trolling.
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
AlctPervert said:
Glad to see you back, I saw your leaving post and felt sad. I have myself considered leaving due to the ridiculous levels of trolling and spamming in recent weeks. Yep, I also wish that. The moderation here is very poor, though to be fair to Rod, that isn't really his fault, he does all he can. Ultimately it's the site owner who needs to be bothered enough to actually do something about it. What amazes me, is Rod has said it's all one person who's been doing all of the recent trolling.

It is only one guy. How many accounts is he up to now ? I counted at least a dozen current active profiles.
Curlyjoe Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2023-07-13
60 year old heterosexual male
ILickDick said:
It is only one guy. How many accounts is he up to now ? I counted at least a dozen current active profiles.

You might want to ask PenisLover and Lovecock the same question.
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
Yes Peter is a legend and roll model do what he says!

bham87uk said:
Yes Peter is a legend and roll model do what he says!

Still don't know what thread he's referring to.

47 year old
ILickDick said:

If that really is just one guy responsible for the huge waves of trolling spam made by countless different accounts in recent weeks, then he's seriously got a screw loose, and a very sad individual into the bargain. If Rod has narrowed it down to one person, then he must be able to see his IP address, it's just a shame the tools don't exist here to ban someone's IP from the site, as that would solve the problem instantly.

AlctPervert said:
then he must be able to see his IP address

You know what they say about when you assume....

47 year old
Rod said:
You know what they say about when you assume....

You can't see his IP address then? That sucks if that is the case, also that there seems to be no easy way of getting rid of the idiot/s in question.
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
ILickDick said:

Literally 5 minutes later Rod banned ILickDick.

It was very very funny.

Bwuhahaha
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » JackinChat » Support » Give me back my thread you deleted!