JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where to start... advice needed
Page: of 1  
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
If you've read my profile you'll know that I've been thinking about gay sex for a long while.. around 25 years or more I would think. But I've never yet acted on those many, many thoughts and fantasies other than in a lot solo play. However it's got to the point where I really feel I need to experience some of the things i've been thinking about but I'm just not sure how to go about it.

I've thought maybe the best way forward is to start with some form of virtual experience, a virtual chat with someone about it, masturbation session or something like that before moving on to actually meeting someone for some initial mutual masturbation abd pleasuring perhaps?

Can anyone whose been there offer any advice on what I can do to begin to explore these things. As my post header states. Where do I start?
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ftmpsh Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2021-08-04
52 year old male from Brisbane
why not start in an adult theatre. You might find someone happy to let you bj and then cum all over your face for starters. Who knows from there.
mmmm only-tease models
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Where to start... advice needed