JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Protruding Clits
Page: of 2   next > 
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
How many girls out there can boast a mini-dick clit when they get horny? I think large protruding clits are gorgeous, but I expect most girls would think them unsightly. Similarly I really like stretched and pierced labia and vaginal pumping - anyone out there into that?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
My wife has very large and very long labia that really hang down. They are VERY noticable. She has a long, protruding clit also, especially when she's aroused. It actually does resemble a tiny penis, especially the head of her clit. I love stretched labia too but I'm not into piercings at all. I love "pumped" pussies also, all swollen up and rubbery.

58 year old bisexual
Does your wife like her hanging labia and big clit? I've known some women who really hate anything other than genital perfection (as they perceive it) and even resort to surgery. Personally I think they are beautiful!
Unregistered ?

This may be a 'For Her' post, but I also find a larger (but not too large), protruding clit visually arousing. It's also easier and can be more fun to stimulate/play with. Sort of like a small female erection. Big enough to get my fingers, tongue, and lips around is really nice. I had a girlfriend who had very long inner lips - which she was very self conscious about. But I enjoyed playing with them and coincidentally, she had a very large clitoris.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I love big clits and prominent, meaty labia - my wife has big inner lips that she is self-conscious about, but she sure doesn't mind when I'm sucking and licking them.

For me, more is more when it comes to genitalia - male or female.
Whatever gets your rocks off!
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
I have large labia, but my clit is buried. It does get extremely hard, but doesn't protrude, when I'm aroused but you have to know where to look! Just kidding, although I have had more than one guy who fumbled around clumsily thinking they were on it when they weren't.
tarrega Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-12-14
68 year old bisexual from abq
I agree, the clit is like a tiny penisrazz
Unregistered ?

Well mine isn't huge but I don't have any trouble finding it when its all excited.
Unregistered ?

Smoothy said:
Does your wife like her hanging labia and big clit? I've known some women who really hate anything other than genital perfection (as they perceive it) and even resort to surgery. Personally I think they are beautiful!
have a look at these lovely pussies www.sexylabia.com makes my tongue want to lick themmmmm
weenerwakr Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-03
76 year old curious
I have never seen my wife's clit, its just a tiny bump. Someone used the term buried earlier and it fits here too. But without a doubt, it is there and it works very well. razz
If Fleshlites got pregnant I'd have a million of them.
manda21 Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2009-12-06
36 year old bisexual
I never thought of it before. But my clit is kind of big. I mean not huge. But if I am wearing tight enough panties you could see it sticking out if I am excited

58 year old bisexual
Hi Manda - mentioning your clit being obvious thru your panties when you get excited - I had a girlfriend when I was a fumbling teenager, whose clit grew so big when we were petting that I could clearly feel the little lump under her jeans! To say I was confused was an understatement - I had no idea what it was, only that she loved it when I stroked really hard between her legs. But it was her that got me hooked on big clits (when I eventually discovered what that mini-cock between her thighs was!!) - I just love pinching and sucking those little sex pearls. May your clit always be swollen and your orgasms multiple!grin
kcjiz Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2010-01-24
80 year old curious from KC
You (and any guys you are with) are really lucky! I love a huge clit. The bigger the better. Also large lips that I can suck on. How big are your lips?
I've heard of clits described as "an undeveloped penis." Some I've seen pics of really look like a penis, especially when they are aroused. Does yours?
Lucky lady!!
KC
Unregistered ?

manda21 said:
I never thought of it before. But my clit is kind of big. I mean not huge. But if I am wearing tight enough panties you could see it sticking out if I am excited

You know after reading your post I looked in the mirror and sure enough I could see my clit though my panties. I was only semi excited at the time but there it was. They were pretty sheer panties and pretty much show the shape of everything. Of course I have those protruding inner lips that show to some degree all the time. I know some of us girls have them and some don’t but I never really noticed my clit showing so much. After that I had to lose the panties and rub and stroke it a bit while looking in the mirror. I have to admit that was such a turn on.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
My wife has a protruding clit.....almost a mini-penis when she's fully aroused. I kiss it by putting my lips down over it and pulling them back...over and over.

Discovering my first clit was a great experience. I found that working that bump at the top of my gf's lips always made her eyes roll back and her legs to spread. OH what you can make happen when you play with a woman's love button.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Protruding Clits