JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Milking Anyone?
Page: of 1  
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
Having just swallowed two lovely loads of hot cum while edging (still rock hard and horny!), does anyone else enjoy milking their cocks as part of their masturbation repertoire?strokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

how do u milk your cock?? I really wanna know
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
Here is my technique:
After edging for a long time, when I decide to shoot, I stop after the first spasm, enjoy the taste of my cum and resume stroking to go for another single spasm. I can have as many such orgasms as I might want, but after the firt 20 or 25, most of them are dry. The total amount of semen produced this way is amazing and so is the pleasure of my masturbation.
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I TRY to do just this, lol, but can't ever make past about two real good dollops of cum before I go for the good orgasm. The taste of my cum is so good and sweet to me that I get too turned to stop stroking!

oldodo said:
Here is my technique:
After edging for a long time, when I decide to shoot, I stop after the first spasm, enjoy the taste of my cum and resume stroking to go for another single spasm. I can have as many such orgasms as I might want, but after the firt 20 or 25, most of them are dry. The total amount of semen produced this way is amazing and so is the pleasure of my masturbation.
Unregistered ?

I enjoy milking, but I find it difficult to stop myself from going all the way to an orgasm. It takes a lot of discipline.
Unregistered ?

i like to milk my cock when i'm feelin' nasty... I stroke it till I don't think i can stroke anymore, but "tighten" up my ass or prostate or whatever... cum then just drips out of my cock... love to eat it or smear it on my face... makes me feel really really dirty...
Unregistered ?

I'm always milking my cock. It enhances the sensations and produces very intense orgasms. The way I look at it, squeezing and eating your own is just a natural thing to do.....plus you're recycling!
randydave Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2006-09-05
60 year old curious from USA
When I started college at 18 I met a much older guy at gloryhole bathroom on campus. He talked me into going to the 'old gym' locker rooms that were less used and in a building that was in less demand since the new stadium was built. In the locker rooms we were free to get naked and suck and stroke each other, he told me what he loved was 'milking' I thought he meant to jack me off. he told me to lie on bench and I did he began a good steady stroking, he was older than my dad, I truly felt honored he even paid attention to me, I am SO HARD now thinking of this! He tugged and I got close he whispered and encouraged, then when I got close he leaned over kept me still, I thought teasing. It went on and on, no idea how long that first time, I couldn't BEG him to let me come...coach knows best and stuff he said.. I was SO SORE!. I finally was allowed to shoot and best time of my young years, I told him I had place off campus, he asked why I hadn't said, I just didnt know him yet. We had over a 2 year stroking, mostly and milking time. I got where I wanted him to tease and use my as, but that is not for milking forum! Damn I got hard thinkof that old guy..funny thing is I am his age, late 40's! hmmm
Melkmaschine Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2016-01-06
57 year old from Sweden
Milking feels just great using a good milking machine
with lots of lube in the teatcup used to milk my cock
and the other teatcups are really pleasant to use
on my nipples and balls at the same time.
Melkmaschine
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cock Milking Anyone?