JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Smoking Fetish?
Page: of 1  
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I know this topic is not for everyone, so if you are not into it, please don't reply with negative comments.

Was just wondering how many people, male or female have a smoking fetish. I gave up cigarettes 16 years ago, best thing I ever did for myself. But as you can imagine, the desire never really goes away. One day a buddy of mine lit up one of those small Black & Mild cigars, and omg it smelled so good that my dick actually started throbbing. It smelled like vanilla, and I love that smell. I told him how much it turned me on, he smiled and gave me two of them for later. I held onto to them for more than a week. Then one day feeling horny and frisky, I went out to the garage and lit one up. Never inhaled the smoke, just puffed, watched the cloud billow into the air and smelled that vanilla fragrance. Never even touched my cock, yet it got hard as a rock. Of course I had to whip it out, then blew clouds of smoke down on my dick. Without ever touching myself I shot off hands free. It was a spectacular feeling. Needless to say, now I get hard anytime someone lights one of those cigars near me.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced something like this, either with cigs, cigars, or whatever.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
62 year old curious male from UK
Oh no! You're making me want to try smoking again. Not done it for about 10 years but miss a horny jazz fag and wank
gayandproud23 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2023-07-28
27 year old homosexual male
I've never smoked so I'm not a big fan but I take the view that it's your personal choice and if you smoke responsibly and outside and avoid passive inhalation, then it's all good. What grips my shit are the hypocritical do-gooders who castigate smokers as harming their health then proceed to have disgusting unprotected anal sex and spread Aids. He who hath no sin, cast the first stone.
Gay and proud to be into women

curious from GA USA
gayandproud23 said:
I've never smoked so I'm not a big fan but I take the view that it's your personal choice and if you smoke responsibly and outside and avoid passive inhalation, then it's all good. What grips my shit are the hypocritical do-gooders who castigate smokers as harming their health then proceed to have disgusting unprotected anal sex and spread Aids. He who hath no sin, cast the first stone.

Well said, thank you.

curious from GA USA
handyjon said:
Oh no! You're making me want to try smoking again. Not done it for about 10 years but miss a horny jazz fag and wank

Man I get so hard when I fire up one of those vanilla cigars.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Smoking Fetish?