JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watching and loving ejaculations
Page: < prev  of 3  
eyeknow Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2020-10-03
59 year old curious male from East of England
Right from when I was in my late teens and first started watching hardcore about 40 years ago I absolutely fucking loveed watching cumshots and wanking to them was very much a case of monkey see, monkey do. These days what often tips me over the edge is any scene where a woman makes a guy cum then licks and sucks him clean afterwards. Far too long since I've had a willing female mouth do that for me but I live in hope.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
Clear sex dolls can be fun to watch. See him cum inside.

https://xhamster.com/videos/see-thru-kneeling-doll-1869647
Ooo Errr
mommywankmeoff Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2023-09-13
63 year old
Nothing beats seeing a woman hoover up your freshly-spilled spunk with her mouth. Licking it up, swallowing... I've never felt like more of a man that when watching a pretty female eat my seed.

eyeknow said:
Right from when I was in my late teens and first started watching hardcore about 40 years ago I absolutely fucking loveed watching cumshots and wanking to them was very much a case of monkey see, monkey do. These days what often tips me over the edge is any scene where a woman makes a guy cum then licks and sucks him clean afterwards. Far too long since I've had a willing female mouth do that for me but I live in hope.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Watching and loving ejaculations