JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Health issue (sexuality affected too).
Page: of 1  
geop Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-03-16
34 year old bisexual
Hello to all!

I wanted to share with you my health issue. Since late 2021 i suffer from what i prefer to call anhedonia.. I cannot feel anything.. i am not hungry, thirsty, sleepy, horny, i'm like a living dead.. i recovered to an extent in 2022 but at the end of the year i relapsed.. My semen has also changed. I used to cum big n thick but it aint thick any more and not same quantity. Only good news is last few days i could feel some pleasure n i came big, 4 times within 3 days but i hadnt ejaculated for almost 2 months. It is very difficult, almost impossible to get aroused without effort and i highly doubt i could enjoy something erotic even if i try to include my previous bigger fantasies/turn ons. Pills don't work.. Maybe rtms could help..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

geop said:
Hello to all!

I wanted to share with you my health issue. Since late 2021 i suffer from what i prefer to call anhedonia.. I cannot feel anything.. i am not hungry, thirsty, sleepy, horny, i'm like a living dead.. i recovered to an extent in 2022 but at the end of the year i relapsed.. My semen has also changed. I used to cum big n thick but it aint thick any more and not same quantity. Only good news is last few days i could feel some pleasure n i came big, 4 times within 3 days but i hadnt ejaculated for almost 2 months. It is very difficult, almost impossible to get aroused without effort and i highly doubt i could enjoy something erotic even if i try to include my previous bigger fantasies/turn ons. Pills don't work.. Maybe rtms could help..
sorry but are you a manchester united fan ?
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
78 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
stroke What are rtms?cock

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Health issue (sexuality affected too).