JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Daniel Sea: Sharing my photo collection of this busty young blonde!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Daniel Sea is a petite beautiful young blonde from Belarus who modeled naked when she was 18 and 19. Daniel is 5' 3" tall (160 cm) and weighs just 110 pounds (50 kg).

She's pale and blonde with blue eyes, round ass and a beautiful pink hairless pussy, and her measurements are 36-24-37 (93-60-94). Daniel's heavy young DD tits are all natural and gorgeous, pale with big pink areolae, and they hang from her chest at an angle that will make your dick stand up straight!

I invite all you strokers and connoisueurs of bosomy beauty to a FREE DOWNLOAD of my complete collection of Daniel Sea photos -- 29 photosets containing 3,311 gorgeous high quality stroke-worthing pics of naked Daniel!

CLICK to DOWNLOAD MY COMPLETE DANIEL SEA PHOTO COLLECTION It will keep you stroking for days -- perhaps weeks!

If the MEGA download prompts you for a Decryption Key, here it is:
SIKVvFsMJ1PKb_KlmftzfhHnxBk4CrIJlXCmuCIB_jg

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

So good to masturbate to!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Everything about this adorable teen is perfect for teasing and pleasing our rock-hard, manly cocks! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

FREE DOWNLOAD of my complete collection of Daniel Sea photos - 29 photosets containing 3,311 gorgeous high quality stroke-worthing pics of naked Daniel!

CLICK to DOWNLOAD MY COMPLETE DANIEL SEA PHOTO COLLECTION It will keep you stroking for days -- perhaps weeks!

If the MEGA download prompts you for a Decryption Key, here it is:
SIKVvFsMJ1PKb_KlmftzfhHnxBk4CrIJlXCmuCIB_jg

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Daniel Sea: Sharing my photo collection of this busty young blonde!