JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » New local male massage service.
Page: of 1  
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I recently found an ad for a new male massage service in my town. This was advertised as man on man only (no females). Chance to fulfil a wish I thought. I rang up and spoke to the guy there and asked a few questions about price etc. He gave me the details and said he was mid 40's and bisexual. He then asked afew questions about me. I told him I was also bisexual and a crossdresser, told him I had been fucked in that capacity and enjoyed cock.We arranged an appointment for that afternoon.

I arrived and was greeted by a good looking guy and shown into the massage room. Told to get undressed and lie face down. He stripped down to some trunks. Anyway the massage started and it was really good. he gradually started working up my legs and geeting very close to my balls. I arched myself and sure enough his hand went under and felt my hardening cock. While stoking me he used his other hand to finger my ass. I was definately enjoying this.

After a few minutes he came round to the front of the table and I heard his trunks being taken off. He lent over my to rub my back and I felt something hard against my head. I lifted my head to see his rock hard cock right in front of me. I couldn't resist and started to lick it. He moaned and moved closer so I could suck it. It was a good size and I was loving sucking it. He then asked me if he could get on top of me. I knew this meant he wanted to fuck me so I agreed. He climbed on and slowly rubbed his cock on my hole. I was really turned on and just told him to push it in, which he did. Rode me for a few minutes before pulling out and shooting his load all over my back.

he then cleaned me off and got me to turm over. He took my cock in his mouth and sucked me to completion and I unloaded in his mouth, which he swallowed. The whole thing lasted an hour and was amazing. I went to ffer him payment and he refused, saying the experience was payment enough. I left to go home and will arrange another session.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HornyAllDayJacker Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2023-08-18
54 year old from Canada 🇨🇦
Postino said:
I recently found an ad for a new male massage service in my town. This was advertised as man on man only (no females). Chance to fulfil a wish I thought. I rang up and spoke to the guy there and asked a few questions about price etc. He gave me the details and said he was mid 40's and bisexual. He then asked afew questions about me. I told him I was also bisexual and a crossdresser, told him I had been fucked in that capacity and enjoyed cock.We arranged an appointment for that afternoon.

I arrived and was greeted by a good looking guy and shown into the massage room. Told to get undressed and lie face down. He stripped down to some trunks. Anyway the massage started and it was really good. he gradually started working up my legs and geeting very close to my balls. I arched myself and sure enough his hand went under and felt my hardening cock. While stoking me he used his other hand to finger my ass. I was definately enjoying this.

After a few minutes he came round to the front of the table and I heard his trunks being taken off. He lent over my to rub my back and I felt something hard against my head. I lifted my head to see his rock hard cock right in front of me. I couldn't resist and started to lick it. He moaned and moved closer so I could suck it. It was a good size and I was loving sucking it. He then asked me if he could get on top of me. I knew this meant he wanted to fuck me so I agreed. He climbed on and slowly rubbed his cock on my hole. I was really turned on and just told him to push it in, which he did. Rode me for a few minutes before pulling out and shooting his load all over my back.

he then cleaned me off and got me to turm over. He took my cock in his mouth and sucked me to completion and I unloaded in his mouth, which he swallowed. The whole thing lasted an hour and was amazing. I went to ffer him payment and he refused, saying the experience was payment enough. I left to go home and will arrange another session.

I want this
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » New local male massage service.