JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever talk to your former JO Buddies?
Page: of 1  
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
Do you ever talk to your former JO buddies? I have one JO buddy from my HS days that I am still friends with. I like to talk about what we used to do and sometimes he is into it and other times not. We did a lot together back then and I jack to so many memories. Thinking of the two of us in a tent making each other cum still really turns me on.

How about you?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
imark Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-11-18
54 year old heterosexual
Anybody?
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
imark said:
Do you ever talk to your former JO buddies? I have one JO buddy from my HS days that I am still friends with. I like to talk about what we used to do and sometimes he is into it and other times not. We did a lot together back then and I jack to so many memories. Thinking of the two of us in a tent making each other cum still really turns me on.

How about you?

I read a lot of your posts. Seems like not so heterosexual things you do,lol. Maybe time to update your profile. Bi perhaps?
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
There are still a couple I see at times. For the most part it is never talked about - if I have made a comment or implied something there is a reply like a laugh and "kids..." and a quick change of subject.

One of the guys we actually can talk about it more openly now than we could when we did it. I wish I saw him more often but we live on opposite coasts.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Ever talk to your former JO Buddies?