JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dont chat with these members on S*****n
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Tightclothes58- always says dont like that when posting pics. Has to be how he wants it or ignores. Sends ridiculous voice messages sounding like he is having a asthma attack.

Ukseedyfucker/bpervleeds. Only wants kids pics. Wants violent chat, r*** s****.

Morganuk2020. 100 questions , wifes always about. Never returns

loves2fap/bubblebuttz - cp images. Violent chat.

Steer clear of these people

User posted image

ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
I thought this guy said he was done trolling. He seems to love to make allegations against other members for supposedly doing inappropriate things that he himself is involved in. Then he deletes his accounts. I am sure he will be back trying to disrupt todays topics again with him nonsense. It was nice and smooth running for a bit.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I am not aware of the back story surrounding this, having recently joined, so pardon me if I am off base, but it almost seems like they're trying to create a backdoor advertisement for those questionable interests while pretending to be some sort of vigilante for the community and that they're intentionally trying to provide a platform for those interests while hiding behind a facade of being a concerned community member. It's a not-so sneaky way to promote something they claim to be against.

Gayguy Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2023-08-23
37 year old
ILickDick said:
I thought this guy said he was done trolling. He seems to love to make allegations against other members for supposedly doing inappropriate things that he himself is involved in. Then he deletes his accounts. I am sure he will be back trying to disrupt todays topics again with him nonsense. It was nice and smooth running for a bit.

Funny how you always seem to pop up with all your talk about the troll, even when nobody else was talking about it. Its like you thrive on it. Could that possibly mean that you are in fact the troll? You already have multiple profiles here like Lovecock and PenisLover, so it stands to reason that you are already up to no good.

JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Gayguy said:
Funny how you always seem to pop up with all your talk about the troll, even when nobody else was talking about it. Its like you thrive on it. Could that possibly mean that you are in fact the troll? You already have multiple profiles here like Lovecock and PenisLover, so it stands to reason that you are already up to no good.

I think we all know by now ILickDick is the troll with his multiple accounts and is obsessed with talking about trolling. I'm really surprised he's not been banned and has been offering on many threads to trade under age pics on se..ion. Another username he user was chubbylover but he deregistered himself when he was caught trading pics of little boys. A vile creature to be avoided at all costs.
Professional wanker

JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
Here's a screen cap of the many threads ILickDick has been soliciting his under age pics on se..ion

User posted image
Professional wanker

ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
JackLeyton said:
I think we all know by now ILickDick is the troll with his multiple accounts and is obsessed with talking about trolling. I'm really surprised he's not been banned and has been offering on many threads to trade under age pics on se..ion. Another username he user was chubbylover but he deregistered himself when he was caught trading pics of little boys. A vile creature to be avoided at all costs.

It was already explained to you in a previous topic here. The i in my username ilickdick is a capital i. The troll created a similar looking username to mine and used a lower case L. They look very similar. Rod knows about him and suspended that profile. I am not the member that did all those inappropriate things and I am appalled to be accused of it. Any postings were clearly NOT ME. Whatever game you are playing will not work here.

Rod, I edited this post to add that JackLeyton posted screenshots in the post above this one exactly like the now unregistered account that created this post. Not a coincidence. He is the exact same person that has been created profiles to troll and call out members then he unregisters after. Look into his posts.

Mikey3528 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2021-01-13
64 year old
I'm so confused 😕

Unregistered ?

Congratulations to the trolls, they've won! They can freely post their nasty, harmful content everywhere, and we're unable to do anything about it. We can't even report individual posts or discussions. In the software of this forum, we can only report users, not the specific bad posts or threads they create. So that means if a troublemaking user (such as the one who created this thread) makes a new thread and quickly deletes their account, there's no simple way to tell the forum moderators about the problematic content they posted. Our moderators are working really hard, but they're limited by this issue. We need better systems in place to catch trolls, even if they try to cover their tracks and disappear. And if necessary, we should increase the number of moderators - they're the unsung heroes who keep this place under control! We need the ability to report individual posts/threads as soon as possible, so we can flag the garbage that's ruining our discussions.

Gayguy Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2023-08-23
37 year old
ILickDick said:
It was already explained to you in a previous topic here. The i in my username ilickdick is a capital i. The troll created a similar looking username to mine and used a lower case L. They look very similar. Rod knows about him and suspended that profile. I am not the member that did all those inappropriate things and I am appalled to be accused of it. Any postings were clearly NOT ME. Whatever game you are playing will not work here.

Rod, I edited this post to add that JackLeyton posted screenshots in the post above this one exactly like the now unregistered account that created this post. Not a coincidence. He is the exact same person that has been created profiles to troll and call out members then he unregisters after. Look into his posts.

Sounds like you are just trying to get out of being caught as the troll by being a whiny victim-complex obsessed troublemaker. The mod should take note of your posts. You sound guilty as hell.

Unregistered ?

I'm leaving. This place has virtually no staff and goes unmoderated for hours upon end. With all this talk it will surely be raided soon as even unregistered ppl can post / view.

Unregistered ?

Yes me too. Someone posts a serious thread and it gets trolled, shows you how this site has gone , no mod no admin, open for pedos to do whatever they please. Gone

Unregistered ?

Im another who has had enough of this site and these kinda people like jack leyton ilickdick and the others. Rod is missing now, site is on the decline. Ive been here since 2017, sadly enough is enough

peterparv69 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2022-08-16
43 year old
This thread is absolutely hilarious TBH. I can't believe people get so easily flustered by online trolling. Don't like someone? Block them. Ignore them. Log out. None of this is "real" and it's certainly not worth getting worked up over.

Unregistered ?

peterparv69 said:
This thread is absolutely hilarious TBH. I can't believe people get so easily flustered by online trolling. Don't like someone? Block them. Ignore them. Log out. None of this is "real" and it's certainly not worth getting worked up over.
yet another pedo protecting his friends

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Dont chat with these members on S*****n