JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking over neighbours daughter
Page: of 2   next > 
celebs_fan Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2023-08-30
50 year old heterosexual male
She's 19 from the UK and she always gets me hard when I see her. She knows I look at her and teases and flirts, but she is also quite bratty. She also likes to wear revealing clothes in the summer.

Thought I'd share her.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Discord: celebfan0885
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Pumpkineater Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2023-04-04
63 year old heterosexual male from UK, South West
Ooh, very nice. Must be great to have that wanking material so close.

Yes, shes really into fashion too so always has a new sexy outfit on. She likes to show offstroke
SpermanentMarker Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2023-08-28
61 year old
Cute little slag! I would love to get my hands all over that.

And at 19, I bet she has a tight little ripe cunt.

celebs_fan said:
She's 19 from the UK and she always gets me hard when I see her. She knows I look at her and teases and flirts, but she is also quite bratty. She also likes to wear revealing clothes in the summer.

Thought I'd share her.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

Ever took candid pics of her out in her garden?
WildOneOne Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2022-12-07
56 year old bisexual male from UK
I love wanking over my neighbour's two daughters stroke
benben9 Amateur Jackinchatter

364 posts since 2019-12-01
46 year old

Thought I'd share her.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image[/quote]

Nice ball drainer. I'd be draining everytime I saw her. Do you ever see her knickers hanging on the washing line?
Pumpkineater Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2023-04-04
63 year old heterosexual male from UK, South West
Billybob6755 said:

Hi - you messaged me but your inbox is full so I can't reply.
Unregistered ?

Pumpkineater said:
Hi - you messaged me but your inbox is full so I can't reply.

Try message back now it isnt full
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Many years ago I used to have many wanks over two daughters of one of my neighbours (they were 18 and 20 at the time). When I was around there once for a BBQ the 18-year-old said to her mum she was off to get ready for her date with her boyfriend. When she she came out to say goodbye and left I decided to go inside to use the toilet and crept upstairs to her room and found a dirty pair of panties in her laundry basket and slipped them into my pocket. I went to the bathroom dropped my trousers and held the panties to my nose and inhaled Debbies smell my cock was soon rock hard as I then ran my tongue up and down the inside of the panty material to taste. My cock shot a large load in the air and I grabbed a towel to wipe off the cum before cleaning myself up and putting the panties in my pocket. I stole many pairs of panties belonging to Debbie, Sarah, and their mother Julie, and later on had an affair with Julie for about a year she found my stash of panties and found it a turn-on. She was a total whore in the bedroom, I just wish I had managed to have a go on her daughters, but whenever we fucked I imagined I was fcking one of them and always came hard deep inside her.
The wetter the pussy, the better.

Pussyinspector said:
Many years ago I used to have many wanks over two daughters of one of my neighbours (they were 18 and 20 at the time). When I was around there once for a BBQ the 18-year-old said to her mum she was off to get ready for her date with her boyfriend. When she she came out to say goodbye and left I decided to go inside to use the toilet and crept upstairs to her room and found a dirty pair of panties in her laundry basket and slipped them into my pocket. I went to the bathroom dropped my trousers and held the panties to my nose and inhaled Debbies smell my cock was soon rock hard as I then ran my tongue up and down the inside of the panty material to taste. My cock shot a large load in the air and I grabbed a towel to wipe off the cum before cleaning myself up and putting the panties in my pocket. I stole many pairs of panties belonging to Debbie, Sarah, and their mother Julie, and later on had an affair with Julie for about a year she found my stash of panties and found it a turn-on. She was a total whore in the bedroom, I just wish I had managed to have a go on her daughters, but whenever we fucked I imagined I was fcking one of them and always came hard deep inside her.

mm hot story

SpermanentMarker said:
Cute little slag! I would love to get my hands all over that.

And at 19, I bet she has a tight little ripe cunt.

I'd love to spunk in it, she defo looks like she has a tight teen cunt

Billybob6755 said:

always been too aware her family might see

benben9 said:

Nice ball drainer. I'd be draining everytime I saw her. Do you ever see her knickers hanging on the washing line?

good idea, I should steal some
Paul6988 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2023-08-16
57 year old curious male from Central England
I'm the same with my famijy friends and neighbours. Over the past year I have had an obsession with my next door neighbour's daughter who is now 18. Last month my opportunity came. They went back to Hong Kong for 3 weeks and asked us to look after the house.I vollentered to do this.
After careful checking for CCTV at 2pm one afternoon straight to her bedroom and I foubd her knickers draw. 60 minutes of in her room masturbating occurred as I look at her social media especially her yoga advice page. Yoga thongs in one hand yoga pants in the other. I think the most sexual excited I've ever been. Hone for secret washing and returned to her draw the next visit. As always hide evidence from my wife. So naughty and wrong, but right.m the same with my famijy friends and neighbours. Over the past year I have had an obsession with my next door neighbour's daughter who is now 18. Last month my opportunity came. They went back to Hong Kong for 3 weeks and asked us to look after the house.I vollentered to do this.
After careful checking for CCTV at 2pm one afternoon straight to her bedroom and I found her knickers draw. 60 minutes of in her room masturbating occurred as I look at her social media especially her yoga advice page. Yoga thongs in one hand yoga pants in the other. I think the most sexual excited I've ever been. Hone for secret washing and returned to her draw the next visit. As always hide evidence from my wife. So naughty and wrong, but right.
:
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Wanking over neighbours daughter