JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Confession time
Page: of 1  
pussinboots Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2014-08-30
63 year old heterosexual male from uk
I think it is confession time for me. The older i get the more hornier i have become, i love to put on panties and have a lovely crotchless bodystocking. I have put my wifes bra and dresses on . She knows nothing
I love edging to celebs, and mature ladies wishing i could get into their knickers and then cumming so hard. As of late i have been wanking over pics of crossdressers, oh to be with one.
So today and when i can its a horny wank time

Skype Pussinboots6
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
OshKosh Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2023-07-24
58 year old

Nothing wrong with any of that. Enjoy yourself!
Pervert7ven Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2023-08-11
61 year old
Not hard to become much pervier. Just takes some perseverance.
Unregistered ?

Probably a good idea that your wife doesn't know.
bobmd Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2020-05-17
67 year old curious male
pussinboots said:
I think it is confession time for me. The older i get the more hornier i have become, i love to put on panties and have a lovely crotchless bodystocking. I have put my wifes bra and dresses on . She knows nothing
I love edging to celebs, and mature ladies wishing i could get into their knickers and then cumming so hard. As of late i have been wanking over pics of crossdressers, oh to be with one.
So today and when i can its a horny wank time

Skype Pussinboots6

Very sexy
MattTheStud8 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2023-07-06
39 year old heterosexual male from Smithfield NC
I love to check out bulges. I love playing with my prostate. God forbid my wife ever find my collection of things I use in my asshole to play with it. I wear a cock ring to the gym and a ball stretcher too coz I like both men and women oogling my goods through my ultra thin shorts. I've had my dick sucked by a gay guy for the first time recently, holy shit talk about gay men are better at it! And could tell he really enjoyed his time gagging on it and slurping up all the heavy precum I have to offer, rather than look like it was a chore out of love that I was to be indebted by later. Recently was referred to a masseuse who I was told would give the massage for free with a happy ending if dude's well endowed. Been back 3 out of last 5 weeks and he acts like he's getting a good deal haha! I'm secretly wiping the smell off my cock and balls throughout the day and sniffing that and unless I go take a shit, I'm wiping all that cock and ball juice on everything throughout my day.
Whew I feel better to confess!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Confession time