JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i want to get caught by my female cousin!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I have always wanted to get caught by my female cousin stroking my hard cock. Is this a good thing? Does anyone have any advice?

Unregistered ?

i have seen her naked a few times and always get hard and here recently she was moving and i was helping her and she gave me some of her ex bfs playboys and said. you can beat you meat to this... and has been making comments like that ever since.

jennajamjcker Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-08-15
33 year old heterosexual
Does she have nice tits?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
huge-cock said:
i have seen her naked a few times and always get hard and here recently she was moving and i was helping her and she gave me some of her ex bfs playboys and said. you can beat you meat to this... and has been making comments like that ever since.

That was your opening! You should have asked her right then if she wanted to watch you masturbate.

everhard Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2009-05-27
heterosexual from Texas
You should have asked her, "How did you know I jack off"?
Then flip through a mag or two and tell her you are getting hard and better stop. Ask her if she ever caught her x bf jacking off, but use words like jacking his hard cock.Did she watch him?

Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
We have a strict policy against topics about sexual relations with family members here. Do not make posts like that here. Locking topic.
I'm just a guy

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » i want to get caught by my female cousin!