JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever refuse entry to a monster cock?
Page: of 1  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I should have refused when I first took a cock up my bum.
His cock was not as long as mine, but thick! I could not wrap my hand around it. It took lots of bumhole stretching and lube and going real slow.
It did hurt when the head first popped into me, but I soon opened up and took him up to the hilt. I really should have waited to get fucked by a normal cock though to make my intro to bumfucking more pleasurable

Have you ever told a guy there was no way he was going inside you down there?
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

yeah, a couple of times. Both times it was because they were too thick. A friend in high school was about 8" long but at least 6.5" around and he wanted to try fucking me, but there was no way. And much later when I was 35 someone wanted to try - he was more like 6" long but again 6 or 6.5 around so I said no. I've gotten anal a couple of times, but always with someone smaller, more like 5" around.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I had a good friend who ended up at the doctor's office 'cause he allowed entry by another guy whose cock fell into that "not with that you won't" category. My doctor told me to be very careful about that, 'cause even though your body's made to expand there, it's not necessarily made to accommodate huge organs thrusting in and out.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.

No reponses from women so far. Maybe the females on here always find a way to fit it in.
Do you crave big balls?
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
Ok I 'll respond. Yes I have told a couple of men they could not have anal with me. I do anal but it doesn't do much for me. I guess the lack of a prostate makes it less enjoyable for women. I limit anal access to thinner guys.
Here's a question for those that do take huge dildos or real cocks in their ass, does it create any problems afterwards?
Unregistered ?

That lady on Bad Santa said she couldn't shit right for a week!

KarenS said:
Ok I 'll respond. Yes I have told a couple of men they could not have anal with me. I do anal but it doesn't do much for me. I guess the lack of a prostate makes it less enjoyable for women. I limit anal access to thinner guys.
Here's a question for those that do take huge dildos or real cocks in their ass, does it create any problems afterwards?

My question about refusing entry is not restricted to bumfucking: I was also wondering whether pussies are designed to open up and accept all comers--as it were--bether than bumholes.
Do you crave big balls?
HandyJack Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-06
42 year old bisexual from Ohio, USA
Although I've never done anything with another cock I am very curious. As far as my curiosity goes, I like to fantasize about stroking and sucking hot cocks. When it comes to thinking about or seeing very large cocks I kind of go into a horny overload.
If a huge one was ever waved in my face I'd probably turn into an eager and willing hot little cocksucking whore (or so I often fantasize). While I fantasize I imagine I'm too horny to say no to whatever my big-dicked face-fucker wants.
So given the chance I wouldn't refuse one unless I knew I couldn't handle it.
Why am I always horny?
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
I've yet to have the chance to refuse entry to any cock. Small, medium OR oversized, but i am gagging for the chance to try. So anyone with a hard cock around Worcestershire, England, any size, i'm game! my biggest dildo is about 2.5 inches across, AND it inflates. It leaves me with no problems afterwards.
anne222 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2017-04-22
54 year old bisexual female from Northeast USA
Creamaster said:
No reponses from women so far. Maybe the females on here always find a way to fit it in.

LOL Anatomically we're made to push a fully formed child out, sometimes in the upper vicinity of 12 lbs. Most women who complain about size'
1. Are just trying to make their partner feel good about his size.
2. Haven't indulged in sufficient forplay.
3. Are riding cowgirl on a legitimately big (long) cock and it "bottoming out" on her cervix.
Unregistered ?

Er yes, this is a faintly ridiculous strand.

anne222 said:
LOL Anatomically we're made to push a fully formed child out, sometimes in the upper vicinity of 12 lbs. Most women who complain about size'
1. Are just trying to make their partner feel good about his size.
2. Haven't indulged in sufficient forplay.
3. Are riding cowgirl on a legitimately big (long) cock and it "bottoming out" on her cervix.
Unregistered ?

Well kind of after the fact. I knew this guy that was kind of big around and about 9 in. He wanted to fuck me and I had done dildo that size. So I was ready to try. Now I had control of dildo but not hus dick. He went slow and was OK until hd started hard pounding and did not ferl good. i moved from his dick and told him we had ti just do JO and oral. No more anal. He was top only so that was end of back doorplay for us
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Ever refuse entry to a monster cock?